Anyone had a scan@ 6weeks?

That early even 24 hours can make a difference, I wouldn't worry!

I had an u/s at 6+1 and saw the baby with yolk sac and a tiny heartbeat. It was hard for me to see but the doc said it's there and a healthy heartbeat. I also had a transvag. u/s and when she moved the wand I already saw that there's something in there.

I had my scan at 6+1 and we saw the tiny heart flicker at 104 bpm.

With my last pregnancy they said I was 5/6 weeks and there was a flicker of a heartbeat then. With this one I went in at 6 weeks 3 days exactly and saw a clear heartbeat and little bean

Keep em coming! Seems to be lots of positive stories. Getting excited about Monday, I'm so ready to finally be at ease. Driving myself cukoo!

Good luck to everyone

i went today for a u/s at 5 weeks 6 days and did not see a heart beat. Did how ever see the sac and fetal pole that measured correctly. Its just different for everyone i guess

Bump?

Scan is nearing and getting nervous now. Could do with hearing some more experiences with early scans.

Good luck :-D

I went for my first US at 6w3d also (seems to be a trend here lol). The tech couldn't see much externally so we did the transvaginal and there was a heartbeat and a sac attached to some blurry little thing!

Best of luck!! :)

I have my scan today at 5 pm, any last minute stories? Thanks guys

with my previous pregnancy I had a private clinic appointment at 5wks2days or 5wks3days for a yeast infection) and I was offered an ultrasound which I accepted. No heart beat.

then at exactly 6wks I started bleeding and went to the er. they did an ultrasound and saw that there was no change. That weekend I came to terms with what seemed like a miscarriage. But at 6wks3days or so I went to my own ob for a follow up. The bleeding stopped and there was the heart beat! :)

So a few days definitely makes a difference!

Perplexed - what a relief that must have been for you! A miracle after thinking you had lost your baby

Thank you to everyone who shared their experience, really appreciated and got me through what felt like a really long 2 weeks.
The scan went well, little heartbeat thumping away, so relieved. I can finally start getting excited :) it was an abdominal scan which surprised me, good luck to everyone :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->