Anyone had all symptoms of a girl but had a boy?

Amy_21593

Reaction score
This is my 2nd pregnancy 18 weeks, and I have had all the so called old wives tales telling me that it's a girl. Alot of headaches, I crave sweet things all the time, oily skin and hair, carrying all high but front, I have gained alot of weight this time. My last pregnancy I hated sweet things, I had really dry skin and hair, I was carrying very low, barely gained any weight and he was a boy, but unfortunately it was a stillbirth. That's the only reason I wanted a boy again this time because I lost one. But I'd be happy to have anything. I just wanted to know if anyone had different symptoms but same gender in 2 pregnancies?

I did! I was convinced my second was a girl because it was completely the opposite of how I felt with my older son. But lo and behold he ended up being a boy too :haha:

I did! I was convinced my second was a girl because it was completely the opposite of how I felt with my older son. But lo and behold he ended up being a boy too :haha:

Aww I'm so glad to see that :D
Hope the same happens for me too!

Same here. This pregnancy was 100% the opposite than my pregnancy with DS1 (I even had nausea until 22 weeks while I didn't have any with DS1) but hold and behold, boy again! :)

Same here. This pregnancy was 100% the opposite than my pregnancy with DS1 (I even had nausea until 22 weeks while I didn't have any with DS1) but hold and behold, boy again! :)

Good to know! :D I guess I'll just hope for the same until I find out after 2 weeks.. thanks! :)

Opposite for me. Had all symptoms of a boy with my 2nd and it was girl.

I had a girl with girl symptoms, a boy with boy symptoms, with my 3rd i had girl symptoms, he was a boy lol!

Me,I had all the exact same I had with my dd this time and had a boy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->