Anyone had similar with a BFP?

Maple_Fairy

Reaction score
I’m just curious... we BD’d CD13 and CD14. I had a positive OPK on CD14 and we haven’t BD’d since... (now on CD16)... has anyone else done this and got a BFP? I’m so worried we haven’t done enough this month and I’m out again... :cry:

Sperm can survive for five days in the right environment so you're still in with a chance :)

Sperm can survive for five days in the right environment so you're still in with a chance :)

Thank you. I know I’m probably panicking and being overly dramatic... I guess I just feel I should be BDing every second of every day to have the best chance even though I know it really only takes once (for some!) :haha:

I had that attitude first time TTC. We were BDing every second day and sometimes every day in my fertile window (or what I thought was possibly my fertile window as I have irregular cycles). We didn't have any luck, the first month that we just let things happen and had kind of decided on laying off TTC for a couple of months we actually got our BFP and I know we only DTD once in around a two week period lol.

I didn’t BD every second day with my Girls. Fell pregnant both times first time by BD a few times around ovulation. Only takes one! good luck!

Thanks! I should probably just try and chill out a bit really.... well, I’m 2dpo now and I guess I can’t change anything now so will just have to wait it out!! Here’s to being able to wait 12 days without testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->