Anyone had such a light BFP???

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
As the title says really.......
With my DD I had a very clear dark line so not even sure that this is actually a BFP?image.jpg

In the early days yes Hun i deffo see a faint slight line, i would wait 3 days and test again, maybe your not as far gone as you thought? Do u know when u ovulated?

In the early days yes Hun i deffo see a faint slight line, i would wait 3 days and test again, maybe your not as far gone as you thought? Do u know when u ovulated?

I thought I ovulated 16 days again but wasn't charting so just went by twinges. To be honest tho we didn't BD much after that date as had in laws staying for a while!
I'm currently on cd 35 tho if that helps?!

I'm so confused and really don't want to get my hopes up!

Had the slightest amount of really really light brown discharge last night :(

Did you test early? If you've only just implanted then the lines will normally be quite light until the hCG builds up :)

Maybe u o'd later and also not long implanted, test in a few days Hun xxx

Sorry just seen your comment above.
I ovulated CD 17 last cycle ( we weren't TTC we had started to WTT ) so I have no idea how it even happened lol but I do know that I Oed then cause I had a massive amount of EWCM more then I've had in the last 12 mths and my scan matched dates perfect.
Aaaanyway I took a test CD34 and it was quite dark so maybe you've oed a few days later then expected and even possibly implanted later as well :)

Oh I don't know, the more I look at it the more I think it's in my head lol

I would test again in a few days. Was that from your FMU? My line was quite light for the first week so I was worried bu then I tested last week (at 5 weeks) and it was as dark as could be and very reassuring. Have you tried a digital test? I know they're expensive but if ypu try that with your first morning urine it will hopefully tell you for definite, especially if you've missed a period. Good luck! :)

I can't see the line in the picture :nope:

As others said if it is a faint positive give it 2-3 days and it should get darker!

I have line eye with all pics of faint BFPs so I can't help with that :haha:

But a faint line is still a BFP! :D I agree with the others to wait a few days and test again. You may have OV on a specific date, but your body doesn't actually start producing HCG until implantation which can vary in the number of days it takes. And when we're dealing with tiny amounts of HCG (like in a FRER) then a day or 2 makes so much difference. xo

I had the faintest line ever...I had to keep checking to make sure I wasnt imagining it!! I was only around 3/4 weeks so prob quite early xxx

Can't actually believe it, showed test to DH and he saw it straight away! Will have to see what tomorrow brings

Can't actually believe it, showed test to DH and he saw it straight away! Will have to see what tomorrow brings

Well then I bet you have a BFP brewing! Let us know what tomorrow's test shows! :D

Will do :)
Sorry for possibly gate crashing 1st tri but thank you all for being so lovely and helpful :)
Will let you all know how the morning test goes and will hopefully be over here properly soon xx

Tested again this morning with a FRER using FMU and got a BFN so back to waiting for AF to finally arrive

I didn't get a bfp until 5 days late...just some faint positives and even a few negatives! (I ovulated and implanted late)

You could still be pregnant!

I didn't get a bfp until 5 days late...just some faint positives and even a few negatives! (I ovulated and implanted late)

You could still be pregnant!

I'm 5-7 days late now with no symptoms at all so not getting my hopes up haha.
Happened very quickly with DD (about 2 weeks) so at least I know everything's in working order lol xx

I did hun so I managed to wait 2 days and got a clear blue digital one and it said pregnant :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->