• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone had this?

kerrie24

me,him and 3 lo's
Reaction score
For the past couple of weeks I have been really nauseous and tired.I just started working in a school and presumed i had caught a bug at first. A couple of times I noticed things smelt funny and with the sicky feeling and tiredness I presumed the obvious,only my period came yesterday, 2 days late.

Its no heavier/lighter than normal and not painfull.

Now that pregnancy is out of the question Im wondering what else these symptoms could be.
I've made a gp appointment for friday evening but just wondered if anyone had any experience like this?

I've been feeling like this this past week. I think it's a virus a lot of people are complaining of the same thing. Hope you feel better soon.

No better insight- just good to get checked and rule anything else out. Best of luck! :hugs: sometimes those pesky bugs do stick around longer... I've had a cough for weeks... and just as it get's better, it comes back! Annoying. I know it's not the same... so hopefully you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->