anyone had thrush??? TMI

broodylocket

Reaction score
hey ladies,

any of u had thrush during pregnancy....

ive got it :cry:

well ive got given clotrimazole pessaries 200mg.. the applicator.

im well nervous as u got to put it up you :blush:

:shrug:

I had this last week and it was fine although its not worked for me grrr xx

I have it as a side effect of the antibiotics I am on.. not nice! I was given the Canesten pessary too with the cream. The Dr said the cream and pessary are both safe to use, just be careful with the applicator. If you don't want to use it he said I could use a clean finger to insert it. I think I would feel better doing that actually.

Hope it clears soon.. it's horrid!! xx

the applicator has freaked me out :rofl: might use a clean finger instead :blush:

hey ladies,

any of u had thrush during pregnancy....

ive got it :cry:

well ive got given clotrimazole pessaries 200mg.. the applicator.

im well nervous as u got to put it up you :blush:

:shrug:

I used the pessary and was fine. Just remember 2 wear a pantyliner the nxt day as the tablet comes out crumbly and bitty (TMI!!!). The cream is helpful 2. I freaked out a bit inserting it but it's fine, nowhere nr cervix opening. Best to do it b4 u go 2 sleep as it wrks best ova nite. :hugs:

i got to do it for 3 nights in a row and i got to remember lol.

I had thrush in my previous pregnancy and have it again this one, driving me insane, its more a hormonal thing for me though I believe, I have used the pessary once so far already lol I had to use it 2 times last time round, Im hoing I dont need it again and that the cream will do the job and clear ir up......

I have it now and I'm waiting to pick up my prescription for the combined Caneston, my MW told me both me & my partner will have to use it.

My mum swears by live natural yoghurt!! I think I might have oral thrush...I'm on antibiotics (well took my last one this morning, have to have a urine test to see if I need more :() and I'd rather have the regular kind!! Remember you can pass it between you and your partner, so make sure to use protection when sexing it up and if you think your partner's caught it, get him treated too!!! :)

xx

Had it in the first trimester, and it's come back. It keeps recurring. I am using a cream that the doctor gave. It isn't as bad as it was in the first trimester, though. Sleeping without underwear helps. It's a hormonal thing for me too. I haven't had any antibiotics, plus we have been told not to have sex for a month due to a low lying placenta :shrug: I drink probiotic drinks, so that helps.

I really want some probiotic drinks now... The peach ones... Mmmmm!! Doesn't that just help the good bacteria in your gut though? Or does it help with the stuff 'down below'?

My mum smears live natural yoghurt on her parts (well puts it inside I think) to treat thrush.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->