Anyone have a 3D at 23 weeks ish?

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I am booked for a 3d at 23+2 weeks(16 days from today)( I have another at 28 weeks) and was just wondering what I can expect the pictures to look like. I googled it and got some pretty nice pictures but You never know with google so I was wondering if you wouldnt mind sharing yours with me.

I have no personal experience, but when I asked my doctor about whether I'd get a 3D scan, she said probably (around 28 weeks), but that the pictures you see on the internet, etc., are generally the exception to the rule, and that it can be very difficult to get good pictures, so don't be disappointed. Good luck with yours!

Thanks. The 3d package I got from my husband as a birthday gift is one ultrasound around 19-25 weeks And then you get a second from 25-30 weeks(ive got my second booked for 28 weeks). Each ultrasound includes a CD of at least 25 pictures, 2 printed pictures a DVD of the ultrasound and its an hour session.

With my daughter I had one at 30 weeks and it was great for face views but she was so big they couldnt get great shots of her body or of her moving much.

When I asked the lady is 23 weeks was ok for viewing the baby she said it was a good time for lots of movement and Some good face pictures also(just not super chubby yet)

Great question :) I have mine next thurs ill be 23+4 so ill post my pics <3 sooooo excited xx

I found this. This is where I went with my dughter. There is a video of 23 weeks. Its pretty clear actually.

https://www.uc-baby.com/en/image-video-gallery/videos.php

Oooh I have mine this Sat! I will be one day off 26 weeks, I am so excited!

I will post my pics on here, think between 22 and 28/30 weeks are meant to be the best time to get them as baby is developed enough but not too big that they dont have room to move!

Good luck with it! x

aww just looked at the video u posted and realised thats what my baby looks like now thats amazin!!!!! i was going to wait until 28-30 weeks for mine but i think i may have it at around 26weeks as i dont want baby to be too squashed if u no what i mean? anyway good luck i think u should get some lovely piccies make sure u post some il be watching :) xx

the pic will be nice. The 28 weeks will definitely look better.
I had mine a 30 weeks and my daughter face was exactly like the 3d pic at 30 weeks...

Thanks ladies. The main reason im having the two is the earlier one ill be able to see the whole body and lots of movement and the later one baby will have lots of fat on her and she will look more like she will when shes born.

I decided to get the earlier one too because I had my daughters at 30 weeks and we couldnt see her move quite as much since she was already so squished.

i had a few pics done at 21 weeks .... and saw him moving around loads was shocked at how clear they were ... ill put them up with this :) ....he was moving around so much it took her ages to get a good pic of him still haha :) xxx:thumbup:.

Attachments

• scan4d.jpg
    scan4d.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
  • scan3d.jpg
    scan3d.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
I have had 21/22 week ones done with both of my kids and have been quite happy with them. My doctors office does them in house so I never bothered booking in anywhere else to get one...

I have had 21/22 week ones done with both of my kids and have been quite happy with them. My doctors office does them in house so I never bothered booking in anywhere else to get one...

Lucky. My doctors office doesnt. They dont even have an ultrasound machine. But I love my doctor so I dont mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->