Anyone have a AF that lasted a day and ended up with a FBP???

wvmomofboys

Reaction score
Please help! Is there anyone that this has happened to? I started Dec. 20th late that evening I noticed a little bit of color when I wiped so I used a tampon when I went to bed. The regular size tampon I used that night was maybe half discolored. That day I got really busy at work, one client after another so I didnt get to change tampons till around noon and it was almost full. Then I changed it again around 5 and it was about half way full. Anyways I put another one in and hardly did anything and put one on when I went to bed just in case. When I woke up the next day it hardly had anything on it at all, just the tip and looked dark. My husband and I had intercourse on the 22nd and I had some spotting and cramping for awhile after that, not enough to use anything but was here or there when I wiped in the bathroom. Could this be from stress???? Could I be pregnant??? Now today Dec 30th I have been feeling crampy??? Nothing extreme but just enough to make you feel yuck...coincidence?

Never had this happen, but was your af on the 20th expected? early? late? Just thinking that was 11 days ago so a test would set your mind at ease. I have known of people having "periods" all through their pregnancies. My Mum being one of them. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply! My af was expected on the 20th. I took a hpt and it was a bfn! My next af is suppose to be on Jan. 16th. I may take a test a few days before I am suppose to start. The hpt I bought is one of those that catches it 4 to 5 days early of something or I may just wait and see if I start on the 16th. I don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe I am just having one of those months that I am really hormonal and stressed.

Yea its called implantation bleeding. I had it with my son for 6 days. But with my last child I had it for one day, actually one minute if anything. Just as I wiped there it was. You probably have implantation bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->