Anyone have a bfp in the morning and bfn in the afternoon?

Reaction score
I posted this morning how I got a BFP on what I'm pretty sure is 5/6 dpo( which was freaking me out ) well I could not believe it so I took another one . Both were $ ones . I went to the store and got a FRER and it's negative!!! I just keep thinking about my chemicals . Anyone have any positive stories ?

I could not help myself and tested again with a dollar test thinking maybe they are more sensitive than the FR and got this ! Completely negative !

Top two are this morning bottom is this AF

Attachments

• IMG_2771.jpg
    IMG_2771.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 99
I see lines on all three. Fmu may have just been more concentrated

I definitely see the pink lines on the first two. Could just be, since you're so early on, that your levels are still low and your wee isn't concentrated enough. Fingers crossed that it starts to darken up over the next few days.

I see them very easily on the first two!

I do see lines. Very early testing though if 5dpo is accurate. If you can hold out I'd wait another 2 days each test (easier said I know ha). Good luck :dust:

looks very promising! maybe you need a day or two for the frer

I see it. Your pee might have been diluted in the afternoon. Good luck for your next tests :flower:

So I talked to my dr . My hcg on Thursday was less than 3. I'm so confused . Another person suggested a cyst . So to recap - bfp last Tuesday , neg on wed, hcg of 3 on Thursday , neg test Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and bfp today . The BFP was with fmu both times . I did a frer today after my first test and it was bfn I'm so confused and everything I google says cancer or cyst .....

:hugs: xxx

Wow that is truly bizarre, seems almost like the tests are faulty. Did you use the same brand again? If the frer says negative then I'd be more inclined to believe that. I've had frer show lines with a hcg of 8 before (leftover hcg from a mc) so they'd deffo show low levels. Unless you pee was too diluted maybe? So confusing, hope you can work this out soon.

I don't think cancer or cyst hun. In the case of cancer (choriocarcinoma, PGTD, PST) the tumour gives off hcg, which would rise and maybe seem like a progressing pregnancy, until a scan proved otherwise. I get screened twice a year for it (and after each pregnancy) as I had chemo in the past for PGTD. Can't comment on a cyst, but whenever I've had them they have not produced any fluctuation in my hcg levels xx

:hugs: xxx

Wow that is truly bizarre, seems almost like the tests are faulty. Did you use the same brand again? If the frer says negative then I'd be more inclined to believe that. I've had frer show lines with a hcg of 8 before (leftover hcg from a mc) so they'd deffo show low levels. Unless you pee was too diluted maybe? So confusing, hope you can work this out soon.

I don't think cancer or cyst hun. In the case of cancer (choriocarcinoma, PGTD, PST) the tumour gives off hcg, which would rise and maybe seem like a progressing pregnancy, until a scan proved otherwise. I get screened twice a year for it (and after each pregnancy) as I had chemo in the past for PGTD. Can't comment on a cyst, but whenever I've had them they have not produced any fluctuation in my hcg levels xx

I have been using the dollar store test . I seriously have prob used 20 test in the last week 😳I did use 2 frer one today and one last Tuesday to confirm . Both were negative . The two positive test were with my fmu with out peeing in the middle of the night. I have another appt on Thursday. My guess is faulty test . And if that's the case there will be many upset ladies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->