Anyone have a due date calculated NOT by their menstrual cycle

My due date is based on my ovulation date. I know exactly when I ovulated b/c I was using opk's and temping due to having PCOS. My ultrasounds have all matched my O date so I think my EDD is pretty accurate.

This was me. Hadn't had periods for awhile before conceiving and didn't find out I was pregnant until I was well in. So like OP due date is by baby's size. I obviously haven't had baby yet but I feel like the date is probably pretty accurate. I counted out when I likely would've had my periods, etc., IF I had been having them and it fits almost to a tee with the dates they gave me. And it fits in exactly with when I could have conceived. I anticipate I'll be a little later than my DD simply because my schedule is longer than 28 days. Just my guess.

I hadn't had a period for 5 months before I conceived then didn't find out I was pregnant until I was about 5 months gone so my measurements were down by babies size. Waters broke at 39 weeks and had baby at 39+5.

I was temp charting and ovulated super early in my cycle... I "fixed" the date of my LMP to match the day I knew I ovulated before going to the obgyn. Otherwise I would have been a week behind! Nonetheless, baby has went from measuring 2 days ahead at 8 weeks, to 1 week ahead at 13 weeks, to 2 weeks ahead at 20- so I might have a big or early baby on my hands... You never know I guess- I wouldn't stress though, baby will come when they're ready :)

by my lmp im due 20th aug but scans say 29th so thats the one i stick too

Just worked all mine out:

By LMP due date is July 3rd
By OV due date is July 8th
By Scan due date is July 6th

I'm going with 'my baby is due early July' :haha:

Based on my first scan at 8 weeks, my due date is 6/23. Based on my ovulation date (was using OPK) and when hubby and I BD'ed, my due date is 6/28 (I have a very short cycle). Based on the date of my last period, my due date is 7/3. My doctor goes by the 7/3 due date and all subsequent scans have put me 1-2 weeks ahead of the 7/3 due date. When anyone asks about my due date, I just say end June/beginning of July.

yup, by lmp i was due 26th April..............by sonograms im due 12th May.............quite a jump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->