Anyone have a Hauck Condour Travel System?

sheridon1984

Mummy to Sophia
Reaction score
Hi there, my husband and I have been for our 20 week scan today and afterwards we went into town to have a look at travel systems. We'd found the one below online earlier in the week and liked the look of it - today we got to see it in real life and I'm in love!!

Has anyone else had one/got one of these? The reviews all seem to be good (there are loads more on the other colour same model)

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_344_10751_-1__80012_10001_

Thanks for your help :thumbup:

I saw this when i went looking for prams, the only thing i don't like is the carrycot doesn't look safe enough for me. But other than that it looks gorgeous x

Thanks Dizzymoo, well we decided to go for it anyway as I absolutely love it! it arrived on Friday and I'm loving demonstrating all of its features to the family! We had better check that the car seat fits in our car later (if it ever stops raining!) x

we had our 2nd scan week ago and started panicking about the shopping and lot, like the Condour too - in red - only web viewing so far - so maybe you can help me - how does it fold? thanks a lot! and good luck with becoming MUM!

Hey, its really easy to fold you just pull up a bit on the back and slide the handles towards you. Once it has folded up it is free standing which is handy. If you look at it though the kiddicare website they have a youtube video with a woman demonstrating it all. Also if you buy it on kiddicare but through quidco you can get 4% (i think) cashback!

You will love it if you do decide to go for it and good luck to you too x

Thanks a lot!!!:happydance:
will check in now - but i love the colour - so i will just buy it - why waste more time and energy on shopping around while i know i'm in love with that one :winkwink:
cheers!:thumbup:

no worries, the colour is gorgeous and even my MIL who has just been round loved the colour and thats saying something!!

Can i just ask, the carrycot on this..can it be taken off easily?
I use buses alot and want a pram with carrycot so if i need to collapse the pram to get on a bus i can take the Carrycot off, put it on a seat then collapse the frame..rather than have to give me baby to someone to hold whilst i collapse a pram..

the carry cot is really easy to clip off but im not sure what it would be like trying to get it on a bus. saying that i've never really been on many to be able to have a clue! it is easy to dismantle in a minute say but you would probably still have to give the carry cot to someone or put it on the floor. Hope this helps

I have the Hauck Condour in black and green and its fantastic! Cant fault anything nor with kiddicare!

x

i have this in the tan colour and love it, can't wait to put my LO in it

my friend also has this, and someone else we know has it in black

the only thing they've found wrong with it is one of the back wheels

i'm thinking that maybe they had a bad batch of them or something, so just be careful when you do get you LOs in them

my friend found that if you brake on with one wheel and brake off with the other it seems to be fine

but both of the girls i know who had this problem got it fixed (one had a new wheel sent out, the other who ordered it off a catalogue had the entire thing sent out again)

but they've got no more probs with it, i really can't wait to push mine around, it's such a lush pram :)

hello all
please help
i purchased the hauck condour in black and green a few weeks ago as i am due on christmas day everything looks fine on it
but we tried the car seat today and it does not fit in my car the seat belts as not long enough to go round it we have a fiat punto
also i have had lots of negative feedback about it of people who have it ,who come in the shop where i work
they have been telling me bad things about the wheels
we brought it from kiddie care in walsall and when i phoned them today they said they had no complaints about it but would not have it back as i have thrown the box it came in away
please help me with your views on this item
thank you again kelly xxx

Sorry to hear that it doesnt fit in your car, I haven't heard anything bad about it. Try ringing Kiddicare again and speak to someone else as they may say something different - its worth a try anyway. Good luck xx

I have this in black & green also,can't wait to use it!

i bought this one yest and it looks ok - mine was ex-display so a bit more money off. it's super light, folds beautifully and although i noticed that the wheels can wobble the slightest bit, all the systems from this company (and some other more expensive ones that i have had a good old push about) do this too. I figured that with the extra weight of baby and accessories (if you can call nappies etc accessories!) that this would be less noticeable. Wasn't super annoying anyway. perhaps i'm hoping here, it was a super deal... if i change my mind i can take back and get store credit - not a problem in kiddicare as there's so much to buy and they have a super selection of stuff. had a look up about rights and pushchairs; If you haven't used it and find a fault (not sure if not happy with the wheels counts, sorry) then take back straight away and 'reject' it and claim a full refund. if you've had some use and a fault arises, stop using and although you won't get a full refund you may be entitled to a repair/partial refund or replacement. hope that helps.

heya i know this is an old post i just hope you still check it! i was just wondering where in cornwall you saw this? because we like the look of it (and other Hauck ones) but cant seem to find anywhere that stocks them?
thanks in advance!
allie

Well we actually saw it in Devon as we live in North Cornwall. It was in a shop called Cyril Webber in Barnstaple. Hope that helps x

ah thanks, it looks like we will have to go further afield as we are in falmouth lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->