Anyone have a headache cure they'd like to share?

I'm not in the US ;)

We did have a stick thing here but I haven't seen one in the stores for years. I used to have one.

Thank you everyone for the tips. I'll definitely try them out if I get another headache.

I hate headaches, I've been getting one everyday this week, what helps me is rubbing tiger balm on my temples, it's such a relief especially at night before bed

That's a good tip too. Thank you. I hope your headaches ease.

The ONLY thing that ever helps my headaches is Excedrin Migraine, which of course is a major no no in pregnancy. I've been lucky that I've only had a few headaches since becoming pregnant (I usually get them quite frequently). The one thing that seems to help is a hot shower and just let the water run over my head, and sleep. This is not as good as Excedrin, and definitely takes longer to cure, but they are the only things that have given me relief so far. I'm with you on not taking Tylenol. That stuff doesn't do diddly to help me anyway, so why take the risk.

Tylenol and a cup of coffee... That's what I do when its so bad. Works just like Excedrin.

Tylenol and a cup of coffee... That's what I do when its so bad. Works just like Excedrin.

Thanks for the tip, Leinz! I've completely cut out caffeine though (first successful pregnancy and paranoid) for at least the first tri. But I'm nearly in the second tri now, and might be feeling brave enough for the occasional cup of coffee, especially if it will cure a bad headache!

Same here. And most headaches I tolerate. But after suffering the other day for 12 hours where I couldn't live. I gave it a try... 2 Tylenol, 1 cup of coffee and 20 minutes later I was "ahhhhhh".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->