Anyone have a isofix base help please?

tulip2002

Reaction score
We tested out the seat and base in the car today. Never had a isofix before the one we have is the britax one and it fits the car as we checked beforehand but was wondering when fitted are they suppose to still wobble abit? For some reason i thought they fitted solid as a rock and didnt budge once fitted. Everything is fitted correct i assume as all the points are on green to say its fitted correct. But it still wobbles abit if i jiggle it from side to side and also u can still wobble the leg part when ajusted as far as it goes down to the floor? Is that right?

Thanks

I think it depends on car and car seat,as I've had a few isofix car seats some are solid others do tend to have a wobble from side to side my current one is a joie I anchor and that wobbles in my vectra but the hauck varioguard didn't I wouldn't worry as like u said if they are fitted correctly they shouldn't b going anywhere as the isofix points are part of the chassis of the car so solid also some have a top tether which make them solid as a rock in my dhs zafira we have a stage 1 isofix car seat with top tether and that don't move anywhere where as mines got the wobble lol.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->