Anyone have a little boy named James?

James is one of my favourite names, it is so classic and strong.

My step dad is called James, he is the coolest over 60 man you will ever meet, an artist with a touch of Richard Branson about him. He is usually called James, but my mum often calls him Jamesy. My Great Grandad was also called James, (last name Bond, I'm no joking) and he was a true gentleman by all accounts.

My first boyfriend was called James too! And if I was a boy I would have been called James.

DH's cousin was called James, he was a gorgeous guy in his late 20's who passed away suddenly earlier this year, he was an absolute gem of a human.

I think its an amazing name which works well for any age, baby to child to teen to adult and all of the ones I have known are amazing :flower:

This is my James who is almost 7 months. He gets James, Jamesy and I often call him Jimbo as a pet name but never ever Jamie, I just don't like it xx

Attachments

• 20131108_084210.jpg
    20131108_084210.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
Not much help but my 21 yo brother is James. Known as Jim. If we have a boy James will be a middle name x

My son is named James, and we love it. I was also worried it might be too common, but he is the only kid in our neighbourhood with the name, although a lot of people we know use it as a middle name.

All of our family with the name James, go by other variations (Jim, John, Jamie) so we're hoping he sticks with James as he grows up :)

I have a Jamie and think it really suits him, picture is on my avatar. We also thought James sounded too grown up (I think it's because my Granddad was called James) and we wanted to name him after him, but keep it sounding pretty universal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->