Anyone have baby's gender revealed by ultrasound at 14 weeks?

Hi everyone, so I found out my sister in law isn't going to be able to stay as long as she wants, only about 10 days rather than 3 weeks so there is no way I could do the ultrasound while she is in town in October.. while I still think it would be awesome to do on our anniversary, I think I am just going to wait.. I will probably do an NT scan (just for the ultrasound really) at 12/13 weeks and ask the tech what she thinks just for fun (plus I can compare it to the 12 week ultrasounds of my other kids, the skull theory was SOOO right on for us!). After my dating scan on the 24th (at which I should be 8 1/2-9 weeks) I will schedule my gender ultrasound.. If they keep my due date, I will be 16 weeks on November 15th. So sometime on or before that depending on what my due date is adjusted to.

Were either of them girls? I'm hoping this baby is another girl lol. I think it would be more common with boys :)

Yes both girls :) I think girls can be "misdiagnosed" as boys that early, but not the other was around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->