Anyone have brown discharge on day period due and get a BFP after this?

Ive just come across this post too AF is due today ive been having mild cramps for 3days then dark brown spotting yesterday and today but hardly anything. My cramps are usually so painful but these one i barely notice. I took a test today and BFN not sure if its AF playing tricks and shes going to get me soon!

I started to spot the night before my AF was due. I was sooooo upset! it was brown. light pink and the cramps got worse. That was a good sign that it was AF. AF arrived on Monday just as I knew she may have shown up if BFN. Oh well, I am trying again in a couple of weeks but doing things a little different. Hubby better take all of his vitamins. He;s gonna have a bsuy week during O time! lol ... Good luck TTC ladies ;-)

Hi ladies!
Just thought I'd bump this post up again as I'm having the same issue. I don't think I'm pregnant as I had what i believe to be a negative test 12DPO, but AF was due 14DPO. I'm now 16DPO and had a temperature drop which started yesterday and I just got some light brown spotting in the morning then nothing, and nothing again today except creamy CM. I've never had spotting before, normally AF arrives and is bright red and lasts for four or five days.

Has anyone had anything similar? I'm just worried it's not BFN or AF and I was hoping to be into my next TTC cycle properly by now but I don't know what's happening!

Hey!

I had Ivf and I am 12dpo today and started passing small brown clots only when I wipe and discharge onto a liner from 11dpo and today...

I am praying it's a pregnancy symptom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->