Anyone have feelings about gender?

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
I’m only 4+5 but I have a very strong boy feeling! With all my other pregnancies I just knew their gender, I can’t even explain it, I just knew.

So this time when I got my BFP I thought it might be a girl and picked a beautiful name. But it was almost like in the back of my mind I knew I won’t need it. And then earlier today just randomly out of the blue I had a super strong overwhelming feeling of ‘it’s a boy!!!’ Come over me :)

I’ll be super happy either way just wondering if anyone else had these feelings in other pregnancies and been right? Or have I just been lucky to guess right the past 3 times? Lol!

With DS I had no idea up until 14 weeks when it just hit me out of the blue this feeling that he was a boy. I just had this gut instinct that I can't even begin to explain. When I first saw this one on my 6 week scan I immediately thought girl. I have no idea why. Now though, I just have this feeling that I'm destined only to have boys so this is another one. It's not so much that I feel this baby is a boy (yet) but more that I'm never going to have a girl. Don't know if that makes sense, it barely makes sense to me :haha:

I’m not sure about the gender - I’m suspecting boy, but at times things girl - and always mostly just hoping it’s a healthy sticky baby!
I did just ‘know’ that I was going to get pregnant in December, and I knew with my miscarriages too that I would be pregnant those months. In fact with my second pregnancy I knew so much that I ordered a pregnancy diary, prenatals rather than ttc vitamins and a baby grow! I’ve never had that feeling and not fallen pregnant.
Crazy how women can do these things. I wouldn’t believe it if it hadn’t happened!

I’m not sure about the gender - I’m suspecting boy, but at times things girl - and always mostly just hoping it’s a healthy sticky baby!
I did just ‘know’ that I was going to get pregnant in December, and I knew with my miscarriages too that I would be pregnant those months. In fact with my second pregnancy I knew so much that I ordered a pregnancy diary, prenatals rather than ttc vitamins and a baby grow! I’ve never had that feeling and not fallen pregnant.
Crazy how women can do these things. I wouldn’t believe it if it hadn’t happened!

I totally get that. I knew when I was pregnant right from before a positive test would have been possible. I think we have a natural intuition when it comes to our bodies. My two early miscarriages I knew they would end, I just knew the pregnancy wasn’t viable. My two children I felt totally comfortable and relaxed through the pregnancies, it was so weird!
My son was stillborn at 20 weeks and through the whole pregnancy I was just uneasy and uncomfortable. I can’t explain it at all, I just sort of knew.

This time however I don’t know. I have felt uneasy this whole time, like there is something wrong. But it’s hard to know wether that’s a genuine intuition or just anxiety and worry after what happened with my son.

This was months ago I knew it would be December - each time I knew a couple months in advance!
I’m so sorry about your son and losses. I totally get worrying about things - I’m a nervous wreck at the moment. I’m sure it is just the anxiety from what you went through making you nervous which is totally understandable. Fingers crossed for healthy happy beans for both of us!

I don't know what it is or whether it's because I'd like another boy so I can have two girls and two boys but I can't stop thinking that I'm having another girl instead . I have picked a girly name and everything 😂

I'm not sure if I'm feeling one way or the other. I'd love a girl and have had a girl name picked since before ds2. The name I want if this happened to be a boy DH isn't completely sold on (yet) whereas previously he's always liked the names I've wanted, so maybe that is a sign that this could be a pink one? Lol probably nothing and only time will tell.

I’m only 4+5 but I have a very strong boy feeling! With all my other pregnancies I just knew their gender, I can’t even explain it, I just knew.

So this time when I got my BFP I thought it might be a girl and picked a beautiful name. But it was almost like in the back of my mind I knew I won’t need it. And then earlier today just randomly out of the blue I had a super strong overwhelming feeling of ‘it’s a boy!!!’ Come over me :)

I’ll be super happy either way just wondering if anyone else had these feelings in other pregnancies and been right? Or have I just been lucky to guess right the past 3 times? Lol!

Congrats Huni!!!!

I always had strong feelings both my girls were boys, obviously I am never right :haha: I think this one is a girl.....so it’s most likely a boy :haha:

I did with my first and third baby. I wanted a son first and got him. My second son I think I knew deep down was a boy but MIL convinced me I was having a girl so when I found out he was a boy I became really distant for a long time. My third I wanted a boy and suspected he was a boy so I didn't have to deal with Gender Disappointment again and this time we were hoping for a girl but I think again deep down I knew we weren't getting her. I was upset this time but more for hubby than myself.

I always have the opposite dreams too! With my sons I always dreamt I gave birth to a girl, in each and every dream. Then with my daughter I dreamt I was having a boy! I had a dream the other night I had a baby girl so that also solidifies in my mind it’s a boy :)

I’m really not bothered about the gender, I just love all the guessing and seeing what was right and what wasn’t :)

I wouldn't mind either way, but it's fun to guess. The chinese gender chart says boy. Though deep down I'm thinking it's a girl. I don't know why, I just have that feeling.

I didn't give it much thought with my son, but I always had the thought that my second would be a girl. I haven't found the gender out yet; but when looking at names I can't seem to find a boy name that I love. On the other hand, I've already picked out like 5 girl names! I'm excited to find out the sex, really hoping for another boy; but a girl would definitely even out the household. I'll have to wait and see!

The Chinese gender calendar was right with my 2 girls, this time it says a boy. I would love a little boy after 2 girls but as long as it’s healthy that’s all I can ask for!

With my daughter I felt early on that she was girl, Chinese gender also says girl. This time I feel like at least one of the babies is a boy, I feel different this time and don’t have sickness like I did with my daughter. She thinks a boy and a girl but I’m feeling like they’re both boys. Chinese gender says boy

Ooooh, I never thought to even check the Chinese gender predictor. It was correct with DS and this time is saying girl. Not that it matters. With my history, healthy pregnancy and baby is all I'm really interested in!!

the chinese calendar was correct for both my oldest son and daughter, but was wrong for my angel son. This time it says boy so we'll see :)

The Chinese gender chart was right with all of mine girl, girl, girl, boy... and I had the right gut feeling with each too.

I just knew from the beginning last time that he was going to be a boy, this time I'm betting on a girl- I have a named picked out and everything:haha:

I had a feeling my son was a boy i occasionally flitted between boy and girl when people tried to convince me otherwise but my gut always said boy. This time i deffo think boy. My pregnancy is exactly the same as my son x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->