Anyone have feelings about gender?

For the first one I had a sure feeling that was a girl at about 20 weeks and I was right. This time I have a boy feeling but i am only 6 weeks. I don't mind either cos another girl would be lovely but a boy would be different.

With my first baby, hubby and I both thought ‘boy’, and we were right. With my second I thought boy also, but turned out it was our little girl (very happy!).

This time around I am thinking boy again! Haha so who knows?... (only God at this stage:) )

With my first baby, I thought for sure she was a "he" because I didn't have any morning sickness at all. I was surprised when at the ultrasound they showed me girl bits! The next pregnancy I was sicker than a dog so I figured it was a boy since my symptoms were the complete opposite of my girl pregnancy and I was correct. Now with the last two babies I cheated by using Ramzi's theory with the first ultrasound picture. Amazingly Ramzi was correct for me with both of them. This time Ramzi theory is pointing towards boy which I'm hoping is true because we had decided we were done after our fourth baby so I threw out all clothes up to the size DD2 is currently wearing. My youngest, a boy, is only 5 months old (yeah... really unexpected pregnancy) so I wouldn't have as much to buy if this baby were a boy whereas I'd have to get a whole new wardrobe if it's a girl LOL. Chances are it is probably a girl though because our pattern was always girl, boy, girl, boy but who knows?

Omg I was gonna post the same but then I thought it might be a bit too early, lol. With my first one It started maybe around week 16. All of the sudden I had a girl feeling and it went on stronger. I even dreamt my scan results would be a girl and when obviously when I got told it was a girl I was like I told you so. With this one ism only 7 weeks but I feel strongly about a boy. I am not telling anything to my oh cos I don't want to put any hope to high, obv he would love a boy this time.

Edit: I realised I already replied to that thread last week , looks like baby brain has already started ��

I did with my first and third baby. I wanted a son first and got him. My second son I think I knew deep down was a boy but MIL convinced me I was having a girl so when I found out he was a boy I became really distant for a long time. My third I wanted a boy and suspected he was a boy so I didn't have to deal with Gender Disappointment again and this time we were hoping for a girl but I think again deep down I knew we weren't getting her. I was upset this time but more for hubby than myself.

I get annoyed with people trying to convince expecting mother they are wrong about the sex of the baby. People told me I was gonna have a boy and turned out I was right it was a girl. Mother's instinct is actually the most reliable way to guess the baby's gender with a 70% accuracy !!

Yeah I've heard that mothers instinct is correct over half the time! It's been right for me each time now :)

However I'm actually back on the fence a little. I was so sure it was a boy but now I'm getting some girly feelings so I'm going to give it until my 12 week scan time and then write my answer down as I'll definitely know by then. My body does weird things through different gender pregnancies. With both my boys my hair on my legs and stomach grew like no bodies business, it was crazy! Haven't got that started yet so that's why I'm on the fence a little. Also, my sickness is more similar to when I had my daughter at the moment.

But obviously each pregnancy is different and I may be surprised.

But all I know is I'm happy with whoever my angel son has chosen to send us x

I really cant shift the feeling of twins for absolutely no reason at all... So I hope I'm wrong :haha: have just one spare bedroom not two!

I really cant shift the feeling of twins for absolutely no reason at all... So I hope I'm wrong :haha: have just one spare bedroom not two!

I had a really strong twins feeling too but there's definitely only one in there thank goodness!

I had a really strong twins feeling too but there's definitely only one in there thank goodness!

What are we like :haha: I never felt like this with my other two! I just can't shift it though. Think I'll end up booking a early private scan around 8 weeks, to be sure :wacko:

Its my first so no idea and dont mind either way, but I just had this feeling boy from the start but at my 6 week scan i suddenly got this feeling its a girl, and every time i think about it im thinking she, so i dont know hahaha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->