Anyone have/had any different or interesting pets?

I have an umbrella cockatoo. She's very needy and LOVES to throw her food, but is the biggest snuggle-bug. So far she's been a very good baby (10 months) as she neither bites nor squawks, with the exception of the occasional fit.

Considering how much attention she needs, she'll certainly play a part in planning a family. She's gets so jealous of everyone else around me, human or animal. I can only imagine what it'll be like with her when I have a KID.

I've got 2 bearded dragons, 1 chameleon and i'm getting 3 electric blue geckos for my husband for his birthday.

I also have an Akita and 4 cats.

My husband wants skunks too.

I used to have bearded dragons and a savannah monitor. Now just 2 pups and a cat.

I wish everyone would piss off and leave me' alone about having 6 dogs :( yea I'm having twins but I ain't giving up my dogs arghh

I wish everyone would piss off and leave me' alone about having 6 dogs :( yea I'm having twins but I ain't giving up my dogs arghh

Do NOT let anyone push you around.
When I was preg, everyone was against me having my reptiles. I forght against them, healthvisitor, and midwifes, I had a MAJOR falling out with my healthvistior over it, SS got involved, and told her to do one :)
Just tell them back off!!!
lol

:)
:hugs:

i had a pair of chinchillas.

they were given to my by a friend who's auntie died. but no-one wanted her chinchillas! :( so i took them and they lived happily with me for 5 years. they were 19 when i got them and one died 3 months before he turned 24 and the other dies 3 weeks later.

chinchillas get broken hearted and only really thrive when in a pair. and 3 really is a crowd where chinches are concerned.

i miss them. :nope:

I have a hedgehog!
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/jennypenny42/100_3117-1.jpg

This is Sketch. We had another one named Petunia, but she died soon after we got her. I don't think I would get another hedgehog though, I will just stick to my dogs and cats from now on.

Do NOT let anyone push you around.
When I was preg, everyone was against me having my reptiles. I forght against them, healthvisitor, and midwifes, I had a MAJOR falling out with my healthvistior over it, SS got involved, and told her to do one :)
Just tell them back off!!!
lol

:)
:hugs:

Even my fiancée saying there too much work!!! Takes very little time and it's just for another month til I have babies. SS can't say anything about me' having them as every year I pass the foster carer reg! Since I got prey I won't be fostering for a while thou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->