Anyone have/had little or no morning sickness with a girl?

I had basically no morning sickness with my daughter. I'd get queasy from time to time (nor even every day), but never really got sick.

I think it depends on the person.

I didnt have any morning sickness with all three pregnancies boy or girl.

No morning sickness whatsoever with my girl. Of course I've had no morning sickness this time either, but I haven't found out the gender yet.

I felt sick for a while, but I didn't throw up or anything, so I wouldn't call it really bad morning sickness. And doctor said he's 99% sure we're having a girl. :)

I had a girl last time with no sickness and having a boy this time with no sickness. :)

My morning sickness started at 5 weeks... And it hasn't stopped and I'm headed to 18 weeks now.. We haven't found out what we're having yet, but my appointment is on the 22nd so crossing the fingers that we'll find out then! I have the "feeling" it's a girl, but everyone else in both families say it will be a boy.. We shall see!

No MS here at all. Just a little nausea on occasion in first tri. Mine's a girl! ;)

I've had very little morning sickness, never threw up yet.. And its a girl :)

I've been sick maybe 4 times and I'm having a girl. With my son I had severe hyperemesis that required numerous hospital stays x

yep me too! with both of my boys i lived on zofran and phenergan and had to go in a lot for fluids because of dehydration, this time i think i urped a couple times while brushing my teeth and maybe had 2-3 days of morning sickness that lasted all of an hour! so when they did scans and said girl i really wasn't surprised since the pregnancy had been so different! but i did read that as well, that with girls you tend to be sicker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->