Anyone have induce or plan to BEFORE due date?

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
I know i post alot....

I didn't want to induce period even if i went over my due date because its not "natural" but after that last hospital visit with the labor scare i was soo uncomfortable in there and just was wishing i was in labor to get it over and done with....and then very disapointed to be sent home empty handed :(

The hospital told me that if i were just a week further along the option to induce would have been offered....well now im thinking if and ONLY IF i have another labor scare before my due date that puts me in the hospital and they offer early induction i might go through with it..

I would like opinions (negative and positive without arguments) on the decision. Also if you've done this in a past pregnancy on your own or for medical reasons i would like to know your experience and how your baby was those first few days after and early induced labor.

I was induced with my first she was past due no problems fast easy labor and birth. I'm being induced early with little man cuz how fast labor was with my 2nd and if I went on my own prob wouldn't make it :haha:

I'm being induced next week at 39+3, if I haven't gone naturally, because I'm on bed rest and am miserable. My midwife said it should be an easy labor because I'm already dilated 3cm.

I'm being induced in the morning ekkk! I'll be 39wks and Have GD. Will let u know over next few days how it went xx

im being induced sunday if i dont go myself, i have cholestasis so its better for bub to come out that bit early.i want as antural a birth as possible and am generally not really for induction , but if medically necessary il jump at it. :)
im not risking my bub cos i wanna go myself :)
it has pluses too , my bub is big already and if i went in over due, i would have one more week on my own and possibly 10 more days over due , he would be enormous !!!
plus i have a set deadline, i will have my bub next week ;)
i know it can go on along time for some people, it can fail and need c-section but so can normal birth, so i think ive eben converted to liking the fact im being induced.
i just want a safe bub eveyrthing else is incidental ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->