Anyone have less sickness than with first pregnancy?

Taurus8484

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
As the title suggests, did anyone experience less sickness than with first pregnancy?

When I was this far along with my son I was vomiting couples times a day and the all day sickness was unrelenting until 16 weeks.

I still have the same food aversions and all but the nausea comes in waves that I can easily manage by sucking a peppermint or snacking so Im not hungry.

Guess I'm worried as I have a history of mc but I would be very happy if this pregnancy was much easier than my first. Have scan in 8 days.

I'm also 6 weeks and 5 days and not feeling very sick yet. Felt bit queasy when I woke this morning but so far ok. I think this time in my last pregnancy I was feeling much sicker but it was 5 years ago so hard to remember exactly. I want all to be ok but also happy if I feel better this time around.

Yes, I was nauseous and exhausted all the time from about 6 weeks last time. This time I've had very occasional nausea and not as tired. Praying all is ok in there.

All pregnancies are different, i have two daughters, with the first I felt horrendous and was throwing up til 20 weeks, with my second i felt a lot of nausea up til just 9 weeks but was never actually sick. my mum was sick with me but had nothing at all with my brothers. I would say try not to worry and enjoy lesser symptoms :D

I know I'm early, but one of my first signs that made me test when I was preg before was unrelenting vomiting. Minus a few waves of nausea when I'm getting ready for work, I've been perfectly ok.

I agree with previous poster. This is my 7th pregnancy and they're all different. Relax and enjoy!

First was bad in 2nd tri. Second was hard but managable in 1st tri only.
Third (Now) got HG been sick since week 8 all very different.

This pregnancy for me has been the easiest for me. I was vomiting with DS1 and DS2, and the worst pregnancy was actually my MMC! I was miserably sick ALL DAY with that one. So far I'm 9 1/2 weeks with this one and have had 3 scans that showed a healthy growing bean, and I listen to my baby's heartbeat every night with my doppler. So far so good!

Yes, this one is easier. Last pregnancy, I had to give up several foods and switch to gummy vitamins. More like food aversions this time and vitamins are not great, but I don't feel like I need to switch. Hopefully this one will be better for you!

Yeah I'll try enjoy the easier time until things change, if they do. I had my share of hard times with my daughter who was born at 31 weeks and has some lasting issues, been a rough few years so nervous enough about this pregnancy. Need to chill out. X

Yes - with my first I had m/s from 7-14 weeks. It wasn't too bad - moderate nausea when I didnt' eat mostly and I threw up a few times.

This time my m/s started sooner and continued for a longer time (from 6-17 weeks), but it's been very mild. Just nausea when hungry, and I only threw up twice.

Thanks ladies. Im going to stay positive and that little bean is progressing as it should and im just lucky this time around.

Scan in 7 days so will know then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"