Anyone have "lotion" CM instead of AF and get a BFP?

TrinityAlisha

Reaction score
So I am TTC round #2 and I have a 25-27 day cycle. What was weird this time is my CM stayed a combination of "lotion" and stretchy the ENTIRE time after O. It has never been that way before! I tested with first signal at around 8 DPO and again 10 DPO, both BFNs. Day 26 I had a large amount of lotion CM, then yesterday morning I swore she was on her way because I had the tiniest drop of blood on the tissue paper, along with the CM (implantation bleed?? :-k). But now I'm going on day 28 and still no sign of her! The weirdest part of all is this CM, I mean I'm sure I've been late before but I normally dry up...some other symptoms are constant cramping this entire cycle, a few pimples and dizziness.

Anyway I want to hold off testing at least until Friday because I don't want to be disappointed with another :bfn:. I'm 22 years old, no health issues and always have fairly regular cycles. Sound promising?

For the week before my AF was due, and still ongoing, I have had HEAPS of CM. Some of it lotiony, some watery. Feel like I'm leaking, lol. It might be a good sign. It was the first thing that tipped me off as I don't normally have any noticeable cm. x

After looking back at my symptoms from my second pregnancy, lotion cm was one of mine. Good luck. :thumbup:

Short answer yes lol. But it's a toss up. Twice I got it in loads and got bfps, twice I got it and AF showed up. Hoping for your bfp!

For me, yes that turned out to be a sign. I hope it is for you! <3

With dd I had TONS of lotiony cm early on. So much that I had to start using a panty liner...and I'm usually pretty dry down there...

It was definitely a sign for me. That and a stuffy nose...that didn't go away for 9 months

:happydance: Stalling to see your update him. I'm having the exact same and I never get noticeable cm! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->