Anyone have spotting before or with their BFP?

promise07

Reaction score
Hi mamas! Just curious to know how many people spot during their tww and not a BFP at or around the same time? I'm 9dpo and got some light liners yesterday, but also have been spotting brown since yesterday as well.

What was your experience?

Hey hun I did for 8 days when i got my bfp. I thought it was implantation but at 4+3 I bled red and went to urgent care and they saw a hematoma. I still have it at 7+3

I've been thinking of you! How are you feeling?

I didn't personally, but I've heard of many who have, so fingers crossed! :)

I have pink spotting when I wiped the day before AF and I thought it was AF starting but never did and got a bfp the day after!

Im ok just dealing with nausea n still trying to eat. Not easy at all. You?

Today I feel pretty knocked up lol But I'm too scared to even go that far in my mind, especially with the brown spotting and my lines still being so incredibly light at 10dpo. I'm so so glad that you ended up seeing the baby in the uterus with a heartbeat! That's absolutely FANTASTIC news! Sooooo happy for you

Today I feel pretty knocked up lol But I'm too scared to even go that far in my mind, especially with the brown spotting and my lines still being so incredibly light at 10dpo. I'm so so glad that you ended up seeing the baby in the uterus with a heartbeat! That's absolutely FANTASTIC news! Sooooo happy for you
Thank you. The brown spoting really is probably just implantation. I'm thinking it is. When are you testing again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->