Anyone have the Cosatto Buddi 3 in 1 Combi or, Silvercross Surf?

shmoo75

Proud Mum of 2 Girls!!
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had the Cosatto Budi 3 in 1 Combi or, the Silvercross Surf? Me and OH have started looking at prams and, we both really like these 2 and just need to choose so, any reviews and opinons would be gratefully received.

i love the look ov the silver cross surf, be no good for me as me as i dont have a car so i walk alot and that basket doesnt look very big to hold any shopping lol,
is it out in the shops yet?? as ive neva seen it b4.

Iv seen both the Cosatto Budi and the Surf and i ordered my surf on sat !! I was so lucky that i managed to see the surf because id been reading about it online and id read a review by a shop called its a baby in manchester - i called them and spoke to a really helpful girl called Gill who had seen it at a baby show last year. She talked me through all the different features and style and told me to pop in because she had some images and a brochure she would give me. When i got there on sat there was a lady from Silvercross who the protype in her car ! She did a full demonstration for me so that i could see the seat unit and carry cot and how the car seat fitted and i loved it so much i put my deposit down there and then. It was so light that i could liftnit easily on my own and the seat was so cosey and snug. I saw it in the Tangerine colour and my husband loved it so thats the colour that we went for. We ordered the the pram, accessory pack and carseat and was got a great deal well under the £550 that we had initially been quoted by some of the other companies.

The silvercross Lady said that she was visiting Yorkshire with the surf next week so if you want to see it its defo worth ringing Silvercross to find out where its going to be.

I nearly went for the cosatto cabi but then found many negative reviews online, si mr advice is to google reviews for it x

i desperately want the surf, saw a demonstration at the baby show in feb. has everything i want so am just looking at prices. let everyone know if u get it for a good price lol x

i desperately want the surf, saw a demonstration at the baby show in feb. has everything i want so am just looking at prices. let everyone know if u get it for a good price lol x

loads on ebay huni but if you want new, i got a great deal on mine £500 with free maxi cosi carseat and snug (already comes with accesory pack with seat unit/oarasol/footmuff etc)

nurserygoodsdirect.com, they are based in oldham near me so i bought in store, this was in dec :) x

Not sure if you still wanting any info but I have the surf! I also bought it from It's a Baby, for £500 including the car seat.

My son was 9 weeks premature and when he came home he was under 5lb and the car seat was perfect! The head hugger in the car seat is excellent and we only removed it when he was about 10-12lb.

I love my pram, the smallest boot I have got it in is a ford fiesta, so having a big boot isn't a necessity but it does depend if you want anything else in there! The basket is one downside as it is quite small - I have purchased bag clips from Mothercare which I can hang shopping bags from which helps massively.
I also love it because of the baby nest which makes it suitable from birth. Its hugely comfy, my son will fall asleep no problem in his pram and its machine washable. The only thing I am finding now is that he is getting to the age (6 months) where he could sit up in the pram mode but not for long as he would get too tired.....but the baby nest isn't something you can just pop under the pram and change modes when you're out! However that's not really much of an issue and my son lies happily on his back and plays with toys!
The pram itself is so light and easy to push and everyone who has pushed it comments on this. It makes it much easier than other prams!
I don't know the other one you are looking at but I've seen a lot of travel systems are a forward facing pushchair and the car seat just fits on whilst your baby is young - I never really liked these as babies should spend as little time as possible in their car seats! It is easy to pop the seat onto the frame though if you are just nipping in somewhere (not that you nip anywhere after having a baby!)
There is also the benefit of the pushchair having 2 reclining positions and being both forward and parent facing - there's no way I would want my son forward facing just yet!! (I am very over protective lol!)
Hope that helps and if you have any questions just ask! I'm very happy with my surf and I also think it will last as you can buy different essential packs to change the colour if you want for any future children!
I have it in navy and also love it in black - I do tend to think the dark colours are better as well as they won't show dirty marks as easily. But the coloured ones are beautiful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->