Anyone have the Luna pushchair?

oOKayOo

Reaction score
OH says i cant have it as we have a new silver cross 3D , but i am always thinking about having one , and i went into the store and pushed it and i was in heaven ( ok over exagerated ;) ) but you know what i mean!

And i want it :hissy: so i chucked it in the echo and waiting for it to sell so i can buy the luna.

Anyway im blabbering on , who has one ?? Whats it like? Whats the bad points!!? :baby:

i haven't tested it myself but theres been loads of talk about it in wobbles thread, i think its gorgeous honey :) x

Lunas rock, the 2008 model is so much better than the 2007 model. I bought this buggy for Taylor. Sadly after she died i returned it to Mamas N Papas. But i am purchasing it again wiv the carrycot.
What colour do u like. My personal fave is Cress.

V x x

Lunas rock, the 2008 model is so much better than the 2007 model. I bought this buggy for Taylor. Sadly after she died i returned it to Mamas N Papas. But i am purchasing it again wiv the carrycot.
What colour do u like. My personal fave is Cress.

V x x

Im so sorry :hugs:

I do like the cress aswell , and the pink but im not sure if thats too much as Ella wears alot of it !

There is a hell of alot of bad reviews , is this for the 2007 model though ??

You go for it lass :happydance::happydance:

2007 model is good but the 2008 model had had at least 5 modifications like bumber bar and adjustable footrest.

V x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"