Anyone have their mobile with Orange?

Pink1981

Reaction score
I am soooo mad! I have my contract with Orange which is due to end in February... On my account it always said i could upgrade on the 7th November. Which couldn't come quick enough as i am using this phone....
as my blackberry died :cry:

Anyways i've just logged on and its now saying i can't upgrade until the 22nd December!! Why would they do this to me??? :cry: :haha:

Going to get DH to ring them as i am rubbish on the phone but i'm just soooooooo annoyed!!! grrrrrr

Attachments

• crap mobile.jpg
    crap mobile.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
https://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phones/early-upgrade

I am on orange but I am gonna change when my contract runs out, they and my phone are both really shit

this happened to my DH, when he got the contract out it said he could upgrade in July, they've now changed this to september without even telling him. We're both changing to O2 once our contracts are up x

Unfortunately it's not Orange who's at fault it's the guidelines they have to follow, a contract can be no longer than 24 months and by allowing an upgrade 3 months early would be taking them over this rule, their hands are tied. I must admit I was sorting my sisters upgrade out with Orange and they've gone so downhill I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->