anyone have their scan next week?

Scan went well baby measuring 1 day behind and was in a horrible position with it's head in my bladder, positive I seen some boy bits when she was showing us bum and legs

My little bean :)
https://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af48/alex_2211/IMG_28276624369137_1_zpsae3e6051.jpg

Too cute Alex22!

I also had my scan Friday. All was well. I though I was 8+5 based on my lmp but I was only 7+2. The baby's heart was just beating away me and dh were elated! I will post a pik of my lil gummie soon!

My scan at 10 weeks went great. Baby was kicking and moving it's arms. The baby was wiggling all over the place, and had a heartbeat of 171. You can see his/her little leg in the air. So cute.

https://i.imgur.com/LJEtLHm.png

Glad your scans went well ladies I now have 19 days to wait for my gender scan x

Are there any scans this week? For those of you ladies that had your scans at 7 weeks when was your next scan scheduled for? I was told to come back at 10 weeks...

Not this week but I have a private gender scan on Feb 1st, only 18 days and I'll know what baby is :) x

Had my first scan today at 6+1 and we saw the little blob lol and a nice strong heartbeat! It was very surreal. We go back in two weeks for 8+1 scan. Can't wait. Hope to see a little more then xx

Excellent news petzy! I have my 12 week scan today very very nervous

hi ladies, lovely scan pics! I have my scan tomorrow, first one at 12weeks. This is my third baby but had 3losses so very nervous!

Fingers crossed everything goes well tomorrow I'm sure it will x

Hey girls! Well what a day, we had some good and bad news at our scan! We lost one of our babies it measured 9 weeks with no heartbeat. The other baby measuring 13 weeks and looks good. Never felt the emotions I am atm! Very happy for our healthy baby but so very sad for our lost little one. I suppose I'm carrying our rainbow baby!

Hey girls! Well what a day, we had some good and bad news at our scan! We lost one of our babies it measured 9 weeks with no heartbeat. The other baby measuring 13 weeks and looks good. Never felt the emotions I am atm! Very happy for our healthy baby but so very sad for our lost little one. I suppose I'm carrying our rainbow baby!

I can imagine that would be quite the news...Very sorry for the loss of one of your twins, that must be very difficult. I am glad the other baby is doing so well, but sorry for your loss , it does not make that easier of course. Happy and Healthy pregnancy for you and your rainbow :)

So sorry to hear about your twin, glad all is well with the other baby though x

so sorry for the loss of your beautiful twin it must be such mixed emotions of feeling happy and sad!! wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy with your little bean xxx

Good lord this waiting between scans is awful haha.. I had my first one Tuesday and next one in 2 weeks for 8 week scan... AHHH how will I make it lol

IssacRalph- sorry for your loss. I know you must be going through a lot of mixed emotions. I'm happy your other lil bean is doing well.

Petz- every day in between the next scan feels like a lifetime. I feel your pain girlie....:wacko:

AFM, my next scan is 1/31. Did any of you have a u/s to test for Down's syndrome? If so was it like any other scan? I'm booking an appointment for the test and am just wondering what to expect. I figure any extra chance to see my little gummie I want to take it...:winkwink:

Sorry you lost a twin, that must be so confusing, being so happy, but sad aswel.

Had my scan yesterday :) all went fine

Attachments

• scan no3.jpg
    scan no3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member