anyone have their scan next week?

Wow so many scans next week! Good luck ladies. My nuchal and dating scan is in Wednesday too, very very nervous! I'll be 12+2 with twins! Last saw them at 7 weeks so hope they are both doing well.

Wow so many scans next week! Good luck ladies. My nuchal and dating scan is in Wednesday too, very very nervous! I'll be 12+2 with twins! Last saw them at 7 weeks so hope they are both doing well.

Good luck ladies hope to see some pics of your little ones :) x

good luck today ladies!!! cant wait for pics!

1 more sleep!!!!

Hi ladies.. Just had my scan and i was put forward a couple of days. Totally amazing seeing Little One :cloud9: xx

1601288_10153732048665014_1862023710_n.jpg

Good luck to todays ladies..and beautiful scan!!! My apt is in less that an hr!!

Hey ladies, had my dating scan this morning and it was amazing! LO was doing somersaults and everything! The sonographer was lovely, she said she has done my 20 week scan when I had DS (must have been in my notes) she was asking how he was etc which I thought was really nice.

The only thing bugging me is I had requested the nuchal measurements to be done and they were 2.7mm which is the high end of normal. She didn't seem bothered and I know the risk is calculated along with my blood tests so they don't really mean much on their own but I am still a little worried. It sucks that you stop worrying about one thing and then something else takes it's place! :nope:

Anyways, here is a pic of my wriggly baby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 9
Lovely photos ladies glad things went well,

I hope everything works out ok with little one leash im sure it will if it was anything to worry about I'm sure she would have let you know

Good luck mommaplus looking forward to hearing all about it x

Well, everything went fab today!! I have one crazy wriggly baby in there haha. US tech was getting frustrated trying to do measurements haha. Here are a couple of pics. Got moved forward by a day so 13 wks tomorrow x
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/StaceyKor/AAAA4F19-F8EB-438E-ACEF-816B3BBFC2F4.jpg
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/StaceyKor/80397803-91C2-44D3-B6BD-E711B8A9FD7F.png

Lovely!! Love your little girls t-shirt she's so cute :) x

ahh congrats girls!! beautiful scan pics and so glad everything went well!!

leash try not to worry im sure all is fine try and put it to the back of your mind xx

so whos is tomorrow?? me me!!! 3.30pm!! woohoo

Good luck for tomorrow :) only 2 sleeps for me I'm going to explode with excitement!!! X

Good luck to all for tomorrow :) I can't wait for my nuchal scan in 2 weeks xx

Mommaplus I never had betas just poas :thumbup:

We saw our beautiful twins today!

They are so amazing! Measuring 7+4 and 7+3, saw and heard both heartbeats!
Both healthy babys!

Will need another scan in 7-10 days after the dr found a 3rd sac which she is pretty sure is empty but just wants to double check!
Which im just taking as another opportunity to see our twinnies :happydance:

First early scan in 6 sleeps ahhh how will I make it?

Great news, oh imagine if there's a 3rd :O haha x

Today at 9.45. Absolutely petrified. Good luck Claire!

Good luck today's scans, one more sleep for me :) x

good luck tulip xx

good luck to anyone else!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79