Anyone have this symtom resulting in BFP??

Mini_Me23

Reaction score
I have had this tingling/burning sensation in my abdomen for at least a week now, it doesn't hurt or bother me it almost an exciting good feeling. Af is due in the next couple of days. I haven't been tracking ovulation or anything like that but we have been Bding a lot lately. Just stopped BC last month so I'm just patiently waiting. Anyone had this feeling resulting in BFP?:flower:

I had that feeling too, result was af:cry: hope its positive for u:dust:

I've had that too, a burning that radiates up to my belly button. I'm not sure what it is from but unfortunately it didn't have anything to do with pregnancy for me. I wish it did...

Bumping..
Af was due saturday according to the online calcs. Still no show, had a bfn friday..:wacko:
used a cheap 88 cent walmart one.

Hello!
I have the same symptom at 6dpo (which is very early so probably nothing related to implantation). It started yesterday and it is very uncomfortable, burning sensation and feeling of bloating (not from intestine but lower...).
Any update from you?

Update, AF was due saturday, I am now 4 days late. took test this am BFN.. pretty confused with my body right now.:wacko:

Frustrating I can even imagine!
Have you tried a FRER?

CD 33 still no sign of AF.. hmm. Feeling like crap today though thats for sure been having nausea randomly and horrible headache. IDK if any of it is related. we shall see. :dohh:

CD 33 still no sign of AF.. hmm. Feeling like crap today though thats for sure been having nausea randomly and horrible headache. IDK if any of it is related. we shall see. :dohh:

Id test again! good luck!!!

Took frer this am second mu BFN but the faintest of faint shadow..probably just my eyes..

I may have to if this keeps up :wacko:

I know my OB would tell me to wait an additional week to test again, but maybe yours will agree to take a blood test.
Are feeling any symptoms right now? Do you still feel this burning sensation?
For me it is gone after few days. Then I had cramps. And now I am waiting to see if my periods come or not.

Here's a pic

Attachments

• 2015-10-16 17.10.21.jpg
    2015-10-16 17.10.21.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 20
I'm thinking you ovulated late, creating a longer cycle (since LP generally stays the same, regardless of when you O) and now you're getting the start of a BFP :winkwink: Test again and update!

Will do! Sunday! Thank you for the extra eyes.My OH had a really hard time seening it

Maybe it's just my eyes too...but I see the line. And I never see them
Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"