Anyone having a dodgy tummy down below instead of morning sickness? **TMI**

Mamamumum

Reaction score
Hi, so you may have seen my other thread about my fears of another MMC due to my complete lack of symptoms, especially no MS which I had severely in both of my healthy pregnancies and only didn't have when I miscarried.
The last couple of days though I've been thinking. Is it possible to have an upset stomach (toiletwise) instead of MS? Because for about the last 4 weeks I have had a dodgy stomach every single morning. Not to the point of diarrhea but just much looser (sorry 😕) than what is normal and accompanied by horrible cramps, stomach pain and wind. It's like once it's done and out of my system then I'm fine for the rest of the day. I eat different things every day so it can't just be "something I ate". Is anyone else experiencing this? Obviously if this isn't pg related then I should probably go and see my GP :/

Yeah Ive been having loose stools too, with previous pregnancies I got really bad constipation (there's still time for that) but at the mo I have this, bit more wind than normal and pains in the morning before I use the toilet. My apetite is all over the place too.
No MS but I start feeling really rotten in the evenings (by 10pm) exhausted and queasy. So just head to bed. Xx

Yes I've been like this for the last 6 weeks along with bad nausea.

Ive been having both. The tummy issues seem to be clearing up and now its just more of MS.

Yupppp! I have ulcerative colitis anyway so my stomach is always a bit of a minefield but it's been quite bad for the last few weeks. I've had no sickness though and I wasn't really expecting to have any as I got nothing with my son!

Yup, I've had similar tummy issues. I googled and it seems to be normal in pregnancy due to hormones effect on digestive system.

sounds just like me! this morning I had a bit of constipation, but the past week I've had pretty loose stools with bad wind. there's a lot going on in there, I think just about anything is normal at this point!

I had the same until three days ago and I haven't been since!!

Yep :( and nausea too! No vomiting yet though. I had horrid morning sickness with DD until well into 2nd tri.

Sounds like this is normal then. Ironically though I didn't have any pain or funny BMs yesterday and none at all today. But I am feeling rather rubbish in general. So so tired and nausea has started in on me too over the last 2-3 days. Not bad for me as I'm 7wks today. Think I'd rather have the dodgy tummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->