Anyone having a major clear out?

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
38+5 and 9 days until due date with baby #3 and for the past 4/5 days I am having major clear out! At first I was thinking that maybe it was a tummy bug but I have no other symptoms. And I've had tummy bugs before and this is different. I've actually lost 2 pounds from pooping! :haha: Is this happening to anyone else? Is this going to keep up until I give birth. I don't remember this with my other two. Going to mention it to my doctor tomorrow.

I'm a day behind you and have been having the same symptoms. Have you been really irritable too? I have a midwife appointment later on today I will ask her and see what she thinks

38+5 and 9 days until due date with baby #3 and for the past 4/5 days I am having major clear out! At first I was thinking that maybe it was a tummy bug but I have no other symptoms. And I've had tummy bugs before and this is different. I've actually lost 2 pounds from pooping! :haha: Is this happening to anyone else? Is this going to keep up until I give birth. I don't remember this with my other two. Going to mention it to my doctor tomorrow.

Yes I've had this both times with my 2 children. Both for 2-3 weeks before but worse in the upcoming days of labour and day of and much worse during labour! It is definitely a sign but doesn't really tell you when you will go in to labour x

I'm 38+3 and I had a major clear out last night and this morning. Like it took three flushes last night :blush: :haha:

Haylie I'm always irritable while pregnant! Haha. Doesn't help two boys sick at home ;)

Thanks ladies! It seems my body is clearing out mostly after everything I eat. It makes it hard to go out! Lol. I'll let you know what my ob says tomorrow.

Yep, my gut cleared out like a store having a fire sale. 39w3d here, 4 days until due date, was up all night with prodromal labor and having sporadic contractions during the day.

OH wow dill your so so close it won't be long now I hope you labour soon 😬 I've been also very irritable lately this week my hormones are all over the place ! Had some pains last night nothing major and irregular and a bit of a clear out this morning we haven't long to go girls xxx

I swear I pooped 4 times after dinner last night! It's not diarrhea though, just soft. I had to soak in awarm bath to soothe my poor tushie. Lol

How early can this start to happen? I've had 'clear out' symptoms appearing but I'm so early!

Mine just started last week. So at 37 weeks for me. I asked the nurse today at my appt. and she said it definitely sounds like my body is clearing out but it could also be the way baby girl is positioned. Also this is my third so she said everything is a bit "looser". :haha: I haven't pooped since last night so I'm feeling pretty good. But I'm sure it's coming. Lol. 8 days until my due date! Praying she comes before my appt. next Tuesday!

No progress since then, as far as I've been able to tell. Not even BHs. Just feeling miserable. I may call my midwife.

Oh goodness dill it thought you'd have your baby by now. I'm sorry your still waiting. Feels like it takes forever to have our baby's!!

I did end up calling my midwife and they had me come in because I was feeling /so terrible/ yesterday and the baby wasn't moving much. Baby is fine, and I was having contractions I apparently couldn't feel (which is why I was in pain otherwise), I'm up to 80% effaced now, but still no progress on dilation - stuck at 1cm.

Still feeling awful today. Tired, crampy, and nauseous.

Me and my best friend were having this discussion earlier. We're both due around the same date. For the past few days ive been slightly loose, not runny, just soft. I spoke to my midwife earlier and she said ive probably got a bit of a bug but I'm not convinced as im eating and drinking normally. Xx

with my son I had this clear out of both ends for a few days before labour, I've been being sick a lot today so hoping it's going to be a sign this little tinker will come out soon too :) good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->