Anyone having issues with their appetite?

mel28nicole

Reaction score
Not sure if it's due to previous sickness/fear of getting sick but I have no appetite! I can't eat anything unless it seems appealing/craving it. It sucks, I hate it! I could go hours without eating and I know that's not good! Anyone else in the same boat?

I have been like this for weeks, I've suffered from bad nausea since very early on, which made it difficult to eat anything, I eventually asked the doctor for something to help with the nausea just yesterday and today is the first day I haven't felt or been sick :happydance: really hoping it stays this way!! I've even been able to eat reasonably well today.

Hope you feel better soon, I am also 9 weeks & 2 days :winkwink:

im quite the opposite. i feel so hungry allll the time. i know that your not supposed to actually eat for two and that its only the extra calories you need. but i cant help that im so hungry. ill eat a normal sized meal and still feel hungry after that, i give it two hours before i eat again, eat a normal sized meal again and STILL feel hungry..... whats wrong with me, i cant fill my stomach up lol.

You're not alone. I find myself making myself eat and it feels like I'm going to get sick everytime I do it. Everytime I eat, it's nasty, even the things I love don't taste good.

I'm the same. I do get hungry, but then I still feel so sick I can't eat. If I do manage to force myself to eat ( or drink even) I really struggle and can only eat small amounts and it doesn't taste right. Everything tastes disgusting now :(

I'm glad I'm not alone! It sucks I love to eat but now! Everything tastes gross to me and I just always feel like I need to puke :(

I'm haven't had ms but in the past few weeks it's like I'm just bored of food. Normally I LOVE food so its a bit weird. I am trying to eat a bit better as I'm not eating as much though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->