anyone having problem with opk?

hope4cutie285

Reaction score
Hi ladies i was just wondering if anyone is having problems with opks particularly this lot and brand. I bought them off ebay. Im currently on cd13 i ovulate on cd 19 and so far all im Getting are grayish lines. I hope im not going crazy here lol. Thanks ladies!
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/PhotoGrid_1364238333955_zps007e45d7.jpg

I'm sorry....I've never used those kind before. I've bought them from early-pregnancy-tests.com and I did order some off of ebay but they were Clinical Guard brand. They seem to be okay.
I used the ones from early-pregnancy-tests.com when I got pregnant with my daughter 2 yrs ago and I loved them!!! I ordered more for TTC#3. But I also ordered those other ones from ebay just as extras to test until I start seeing some change and then I'll switch over to the ones I used before to track O for sure.
Do you have any pics of what the tests look like after you've taken one? Just curious as to what they look like.

I use that brand, not sure what lot # mine are, though. They definitely worked for me!

Thanks for replying ladies...im not sure if i just had a few bad ones or what but either way i got new ones from ebay that worked fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->