Anyone hear of someone trying with 6 follicles?

Sls1655

Reaction score
So after 1 year of Greg and a blighted ovum...we are on month 4 of assisted fertility- and doing injectables. On cd 9 my dr said I would have 5 or 6 follicles when I ovulate (whoa) we are planning on bd'ing no iui...anyone have stories on this working? I don't know if I'm more worried about a bfn or ending up with more than 1...! ( though the dr said that's highly unlikely) anyone?

Just because you have x number of follicles, doesn't mean they are all mature enough to contain eggs. On femara, follicles aren't mature until they are 22 mm. It is very rare to have more than 2-3 follicles that are mature so I wouldn't be concerned about having 6 babies, hopefully just one or two :D GL girl

Thanks...I have had 2 iui's already so my dr thought more eggs would up my chances. My head is starting to spin with all this. I'm just having trouble getting pregnant and every month I'm not sure how far to push it. I'm actually considering ivf now and I'm just bummed it's come to that....hopefully this month will work out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->