Anyone heard of success ttc by changing ph?

pinkturtle153

Mommy of 2, TTC #3
Reaction score
I am currently TTC #3. I became pregnant with both my daughters within the first month of trying for each. So this time around having encountered a bit of difficulty is frustrating. And being as I'm not trying for my 1st I don't get much sympathy from anyone I know. I had been joined on my ttc journey by my cousin. Happily for her she just got her BFP a few days ago and had it confirmed by her Dr this morning!!! :hugs: She had been taking a vegetable type supplement this past month that she swears is what made the difference for her. (She had been ttc for a little over a year now) She said it helped change the ph in her body to a more alkaline ph which is more sperm friendly. I went ahead and ordered some because at $28 its worth a shot. But I'm curious if anyone else has heard of success ttc by changing one's ph level. Or heard of this stuff in general. Thanks in advance for any feedback

https://thewrapsisters.myitworks.com/Shop/Product/475

I think I read somewhere that male sperm prefer an alkaline environment. Don't know much else. Congrats to your cousin. Good luck to you!

I have herd the same you can get ph sticks
To see what your ph is and then see if you
Need to try and change it. What was the stuff
Called your cousin took. Sounds good :) good luck

I have herd the same you can get ph sticks
To see what your ph is and then see if you
Need to try and change it. What was the stuff
Called your cousin took. Sounds good :) good luck

I'll need to get some ph sticks and test myself. Thanks! I tried posting a link in my first thread to the product itself, not sure if it popped up. Here it is again. The stuff is called "Greens"

https://thewrapsisters.myitworks.com/Shop/Product/475

My cousin's mother-in-law heard about the stuff and passed the info along. She has no grandchildren yet and was dying to get a BFP as much as my cousin was. I'm not sure if they've told her yet, but I'm sure she'll be ecstatic to hear the good news

I put a similar product in my smoothies, not for fertility, but just because it is so healthy! A slightly alkaline environment helps to prevent disease, including cancer (or so they say), and helps you have more energy. It is worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->