anyone heard of this?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
The health visitor came yesterday and you know how it is when its their first visit,they bombard you with information.

i was trying to listen to every thing but joshua was crying and she was giving me alot of information.

im sure she said that joshua will be getting an appointment through the post for an ultra sound scan as he was under 3kg at birth.

well he wasnt he was 3.410kg and he was 14 days over due.

whats this about?
did i hear her wrong?

i didnt think about it until now coz she was going through other stuff and everything else.

im really worrying now.

Sorry hun, don't know anything about that.
Hope all goes ok.
:hug:

why would he need a scan?

hes healthy and putting on weight ok

ive never heard of that? maybe call her and just check i dont see why he would need one? are you sure your not getting it confused with the hearing test?

I think you may have picked her up wrong. Unless there were any problems during pregnancy?

Never heard of that hun...maybe you should call your HV and ask her if you got the information right...try not to worry xx

Haven't heard of this. Rocco was 6lb 9 when born and early, nothing was mentioned.

No idea..sorry. Call her and simply tell her to tell you again, that your little one crying was distracting you. I'm sure she'll understand.

his had is hearing test done.
i must of heard her wrong.

I'd ask her again hun.

Alyssa was 6lb 6oz 6 days overdue and didnt need scans.

ive never heard of this my LO was 4 weeks early and weighed 5lb and never needed a scan u must have heard wrong

The only scan Dec needed after birth was his hips because he was breech, never heard of this scan. Sorry hun hope everything is okay xx

The only scan Dec needed after birth was his hips because he was breech, never heard of this scan. Sorry hun hope everything is okay xx

Yup I was going to suggest the same thing. Charlotte was breach so they both had hip scans.

my Ali was 5ibs 3ozs when born and he never needed a scan and it certainly hasn't been mentioned to me that he will need one! he is getting jabs in a months time, he had a hearing test and was tested for cystic fibrosis and other things but certainly no scan.

just give her a buzz if you are worried Mrs N. it could be the health visitor is confusing you with another patient - wouldn't be the first time they have done that.

Christine
X

Brennan has a sacral dimple, and they had to do a scan at the hospital when he was born to make sure it was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->