Anyone help? Amazon Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

choc

Reaction score
I think I accidently clicked on amazon prime and had to choose an amazon prime free delivery. I know nothing about prime, will I get automatically charged after the free trial thingy is over?! How does it all work?

If you go into your account and prime settings, you can select 'do not continue' now, and you'll still get the full 30 day trial without having to worry about forgetting to cancel it x

Oh you are amazing, thanks, I've done it!

I've had about ten prime trials with different email addresses, it's great :haha:

Yes you will get automatically charged unless to cancel before 30 days is up. My dad made that mistake (great for me as I always use his account now to order with my own card) cheeky I know but he doesn't mind

I got automatically charged after my free trial, but I called and since I hadn't used it since I was charged they gave me a full refund. It was nice of them.

I now pay for Amazon prime, it is worth it for us as it is our main TV service now.

I forgot to cancel my membership (did pay for a year) and even though I'd used the service once since it had renewed, they still refunhed me 😁

I think a lot more people would use it if you could pay monthly, I'd quite like it for the movies etc because I pay for online movies anyway, and you obviously get the delivery benefits and things as well, but no way I'm paying it in a lump sum! They're missing a trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"