Anyone here just get pregnant and have your exact period cramps!

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
I am 4 weeks pregnant and found out on Monday this week...and my period isn't due until tomorrow but I am having horrible period cramps like normal and feel like I found out about this pregnancy way too early and it will be a chemical pregnancy. Any other ladies have terrible cramps bUT ended up going full term?

Is this your first pregnancy ?
The cramps with my first were SO painful , I was convinced something was wrong but I had a perfect pregnancy :)
I had some cramping with my other pregnancies as well .. So far this one I have had some aches and pains too!

Yep its the first one I had a miscarriage when I was 19. I am now 24 but it feels like my period is going to just come out of my cervix any minute :( I just feel like if this pregnancy is going to stick it shouldn't feel so much like my period...also most of my pregnancy symptoms are gone..sore boobs. Fatigue. Cramps in my uterus...

I'm saying its normal!
Usually 4 weeks you'll feel them , then again during the big stretching weeks like around 6-8 and again around 12 .
Congratulations !

Oh yes. I had intense period cramping around the time I was getting positives, and it eased off a bit but comes in intense waves now. I'm only 5 w 3 d but things are looking positive so far, hCG 5120 today. So I'm definitely pregnant (haha) - cramping is ok. <3

Even the cramps that you feel when your body wants to expel your period? Like the pressure in your cervix and vagina? Because I feel those the most right now. The other ones by my uterus have gone away

For me, yes. Absolutely. I even wrote in my notes at several points that it felt exactly like my period would start any minute <3

That makes me feel a little better thank you! :) tomorrow is just going to be torcher lol waiting to see if my period shows up as it is due tomorrow or was due

I had period like cramps with my DD and then again in this pregnancy before I even found out I was pregnant

I was the same I had intense period cramps for a while before and after I was due my period. Still get odd ones now but not as strong n long lasted. Just everything stretching and working in there so don't worry its perfectly normal. I had a scan yesterday at 5w5d and they saw the sack yolk n heartbeat so all looking good at the mo. I did worry at first I was convinced I was getting my period I kept going to the toilet n checking for days! X

Early cramps for me were the first symptom of pregnancy with both of mine x

Oh yes, I had period like cramps very early on. Absolutely scared me! My pregnancy symptoms also came and went between 4-6 weeks. Then just after 6 weeks MS came full force and it still strong now. I would say it's normal what you are feeling, especially if it's your first. Good luck to you! Congratulations! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->