Anyone here NTNP, as it is not quite the right time for a BFP?

Same boat here! Logically we definitely should be waiting, DH is military and "probably" is going to have to deploy early next year. I dont want o be preggo alone and he doesnt want to miss it, but we're both getting up there( i'm 28 he's 34) and we want to be sure we can have the children we want. The not knowing if we'll be able to or how long it might take is a little nerve racking. Its so hard because we both KNOW we want to be pregnant and have a baby, but the timing sucks!

We should be waiting too. We dont live together yet so that's not ideal at all. Im so broody and so in love though! :/

We're sort of NTNP - but in all honesty that is more on OH's side! We're both concerned that time is getting on and if we want 3 kids we have to get a move on, but there are things which need doing - credit cards paying off after our wedding, new hall floor and new fridge freezer etc. There is always more stuff that could be done. I'm more of the opinion that when we're 50 we'll be so glad for the kids we had instead of that lovely fridge we bought!

I have worries about my fertility too so I'm practicing fertility awareness and had bloods checked at GP etc so that I will know when I ovulate and we can manage it a bit better.

Needless to say...I would be THRILLED at a BFP at any time!

Yup. we're NTNP. I mean, we're not poor or anything like that but money could be better. Plus, I've got surgery soon to have my gall bladder out so..... yeah :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->