Anyone here pg after having recurrent mc's?

thurl30

Mum of two boys
Reaction score
Hi there, I got a fairly nice line yesterday on a FRER, I think I am 11dpo today, still getting good line so the FRER but as yet the CB digi is coming up not pregnant, my boobs don't hurt at all like they do in normal cycles, I have had 3 very early mc's in the last 3 years and I'm just generally stressing, I just wondered whether anyone else was in or has been in a similar situation?

I'm so sorry for your losses. I've only been through one myself but if you check out the pregnancy after a loss board they have a pregnant after recurrent losses group going. Wishing you a h&h pregnancy.

Hi, I also had 3 losses and currently pg. I had all the testing done after the third mc and since I am positive on anti-cardiolipin I am now on daily clexane and aspirin. besides other meds. did u have any further exams done?
im sorry about your mcs, and also congratulations about being pg again. I find hard, still a bit numb and not enjoying this pg very much, hoping it will change. how r u feeling? x

Hi doodlegirl, I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, congratulations on your pregnancy :flower: I have had tons of blood tests done, all came back normal but I have no idea what they tested the consultant said he wants me to have an early scan next time I got pg, so if I make it through the weekend I will ring the hospital next week some time, if just feel so scared every time I go to the loo, and I have no symptoms at all

I have. I had one before my son in 2012 and have had 3 chemicals and one m/c since becoming pregnant again this time. I have unexplained infertility. I see a RE. had all the tests and everything came back normal. Just hoping this little guy sticks. Good luck to us both!

I am pregnant after a mc, mmc and a cp in the last year. I am currently 6+2 with this one. I am taking aspirin but i had no tests done. I am hoping this is the one! In the beginning it was nice to see the test getting darker as reassurance now i cant test anymore. Its hard waiting and wondering if my baby is still ok. I go in fir a scan a week from monday. Its so hard to not freak out about this pregnancy.

I'm sorry for your losses and congrats on the BFP.
I have had 4 mc (6w, 6w, 9w and 6w) as well as a stillbirth at 25 weeks. Very cautiously pregnant now as well. I have had some testing done and am on progesterone and aspirin.

Hi, I also had 3 losses and currently pg. I had all the testing done after the third mc and since I am positive on anti-cardiolipin I am now on daily clexane and aspirin. besides other meds. did u have any further exams done?
im sorry about your mcs, and also congratulations about being pg again. I find hard, still a bit numb and not enjoying this pg very much, hoping it will change. how r u feeling? x

Sorry to just cut in here, but I'm wondering what dosage clexane you're on and how many times a day??

Hi! I am here with a history of 2 induced miscarriages and 2 natural miscarriages... This one I am praying to be a sticky baby. I am 5 weeks 3 days as of now and have an U/S on Weds, which will be 6 weeks.

I am currently on progesterone... with one miscarriage we saw the low progesterone level (like 3). So I immediately started taking the old medication when I found out I was prego at 200mg. Since going to the doc, she prescribed Endometrin 100mg, which is terribly expensive!

I am also taking 81 mg of aspirin a day, since finding out prego with prenatals. I have a good feeling about this one! Healthy and happy 9 months to all!

Gosh I am sorry to hear about all your losses ladies, congratulations to you all on your pregnancies :flower: I am desperate for some symptoms, just anything, I have no changes at all and my tests are fairly faint although I am only 12dpo so I keep telling myself it's very early, did anyone else have no symptoms at the beginning?

Sorry to just cut in here, but I'm wondering what dosage clexane you're on and how many times a day??

Hi, Im on 40mg/0.4ml once a day. If I get through first 12 weeks I will be reffered to a hematologist to review my dose.

Gosh I am sorry to hear about all your losses ladies, congratulations to you all on your pregnancies :flower: I am desperate for some symptoms, just anything, I have no changes at all and my tests are fairly faint although I am only 12dpo so I keep telling myself it's very early, did anyone else have no symptoms at the beginning?

I had no symptoms till about 6 weeks. I was ever so worried as I jyst felt absolutely normal, I did not even have sore bbs which I always get.then the symptoms hit me so badly that I was begging for them to ease off a bit. I know its re-assuring to feel pg but remember it does not mean anything. I hope u r fine, r u having an early scan?. x

Thank you doodlegirl, that is so reassuring to hear. I'm pleased to hear you got symptoms and yours is progressing well. Yes I should be having an early scan, if I make it through to Wednesday still pg the I will ring the hospital, my consultant only works on the clinic on Wednesdays, I don't reckon they would want me in until 6 weeks though and I'm only 4 tomorrow so got a long way to go as yet x

Hi. I only had one miscarriage before my current pregnancy, but it hit me pretty hard. I really related to you having anxiety before you go to the toilet, I have been having that, and a fear of being too happy about it all.

Congratulations on your line, and I'm hoping this one works out for you. My pregnancy symptoms have been much stronger this time around, but every woman is different, and all her pregnancies are different. Unfortunately the only thing we can do is wait and see, which is the *worst*, because you just want to know if everything is all right or not, at least that's how I felt before I skipped my period entirely.

Anyway, good luck and all my best wishes for this pregnancy! <3

Firstly congratulations on your pregnancies, I will keep everything crossed that this is your sticky babies.

I'm not pregnant atm but I have had a lot of losses (sixteen first tri loses and a stillbirth at 24+3 recurrently, as well as another stillbirth at 36+6) and wanted to say there is a pregnancy after recurrent loss thread on here and they are amazingly supportive.

I have had one miscarriage in March this year and this pregnancy they have prescribed my cycolgest progesterone 400mg subositries until 34 weeks - just praying it works!! X

Hi. I only had one miscarriage before my current pregnancy, but it hit me pretty hard. I really related to you having anxiety before you go to the toilet, I have been having that, and a fear of being too happy about it all.

Congratulations on your line, and I'm hoping this one works out for you. My pregnancy symptoms have been much stronger this time around, but every woman is different, and all her pregnancies are different. Unfortunately the only thing we can do is wait and see, which is the *worst*, because you just want to know if everything is all right or not, at least that's how I felt before I skipped my period entirely.

Anyway, good luck and all my best wishes for this pregnancy! <3

I am so sorry to hear about your mc, it is such a hard thing to deal with, the toilet anxiety thing is still with me and I think it's getting worse, I just pray this one works out for us both, good luck :flower:

Firstly congratulations on your pregnancies, I will keep everything crossed that this is your sticky babies.

I'm not pregnant atm but I have had a lot of losses (sixteen first tri loses and a stillbirth at 24+3 recurrently, as well as another stillbirth at 36+6) and wanted to say there is a pregnancy after recurrent loss thread on here and they are amazingly supportive.

Thank you so much for posting and letting me know about the recurrent loss thread, I'm still finding out where to find different threads because I usually only write in journals and I have been stuck in the ttc section for 3 years, I am so sorry to hear about the journey you have had and all the heartbreaking losses you have experienced :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->