Anyone here?

www.isketch.org

Just spoke to him and he's in town!! Was supposed to be up the local village pub. Good job I managed to find his number on an old text on my sim to text and see if he's having a good time (my phone has broke so I'm using my sisters). If I'd needed him in an emergency I'd have been right up shit street as I wouldn't have been able to find him. Bloody men, they don't think sometimes do they?

Hahaha whats he like, they can be such dumb asses hey? Simon is usually feeling no pain either after 3 pints rofl!!!
What are you doing for monster munches birthday KX??

KX said:
Fcuk knows Tiff :D Roughly 5 - 6 weeks-way too early to be happy, feel scared still :oops: Once I am out these 12 weeks I will be elated :wink:

i have everything crossed for u babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hels we are having a party! I dont know what Ive let myself in for! What about u?

Kina, Dale was the same when I was pg with rebecca. Went out got pissed when I was 33ish weeks and I dont drive, had a bleed and had to get a bloomin taxi to the hosp. Men dont think. :roll:

Aww that will be lovely!
Simon is menat to be away (but might not be now!)) So we are going to go to Pizza Hut, Charlie loves eating out just me mum dad and hopefully Simon. Feel real bad she doesnt have any little friends, never mind, Im sure she'll have loads real soon!
So are you feeling well, or crappy??

Rebecca has no friends either-they are all mine-more like an adult party! lol.

I regret organising it now that i cant drink! :twisted:

Pizza hut sounds more tempting, I love it in there :D

I dont feel anything Hels other than tired? Keep thinking is this normal! u would think I was a 1st time mum, I cant remember anything from last time :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->