Anyone hoping for a boy but also want a girl?

PregnantTeena

Reaction score
Very confusing. I dont know if i was a boy or girl. Although kinda hoping for twins because it runs in my family. but so not prepared for twins either... Freaking out over every little think ): OH and i are having problems again also.... i read that a baby is more sensitive to stress if he hears the parents arguing but im not sure if thats for when hes born or in the womb. sorry for ramblingg. have alot on my mind :p

Hi hun :) My name is Evita and i'm 10w3d due October 21 :) Personally I think many people has a slight preference of gender, me and OH both would like a boy, but would definitely be happy is baby was a girl too :) Just because I've grown up around girls, and have always gotten on better with boys, but either or would be perfect. Twins runs in my OH's family, but I don't think i'm having twins. That would certainly freak me out! Haha it's normal to freak out, but try not to stress or strain yourself, as it's not good for bubs. I'm not sure about baby being sensitive to stress in the womb but I know it can hear things and also feel your stress. I hope you and your OH sort things out, it's not good for either of you nor your little bundle. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me x

I told myself originally that I would be happy either way, then I originally was told I was having a boy and let out a huge sigh of relief. I have always had a great relationship with my older brother and always subconsiously wanted a boy first. So i felt so prepared for having a son that it CRUSHED me when we were told later that its a girl. but now im super excited for my daughter!

Hey there, I'm Tasha! I'm 21w2d. I personally thought at first I wanted a boy over a girl, since I grew up the "boy" out of my sisters. And realistically, I don't know much about girly things. Although, since I probably have a daughter on the way, I can't explain how much I love it! I think I love it more than the idea of having a boy lol, but if the lady who did my ultrasound was wrong, I'd love it all the same.

I couldn't imagine having twins! I for one am not having twins, but it must be that much more difficult managing double the baby. Sorry to hear about the arguing, it's never fun! With my last pregnancy, I was overly stressed, and had a good argument or two with my ex during that. So I know how that feels. Then with my current pregnancy, I don't have a man to deal with so I think it's fabulous :happydance:. The baby can feel when you're stressed, so try to relax, although they don't really start responding to sounds until later on. I wouldn't worry about it too much!

Feel free to PM me anytime! :)

Lol, I always joke with OH about how we're having twins since my stomach is already getting pretty big. He freaks out, but I know it's mostly bloating. ;) He just says, "No. Stop that." :lol: I think twins would be fun, but at the same time... No way! OH is a twin and he tells me all of these stories about how him and his brother made his mom's life a lot harder than it should be. Running different directions in the store, helping each other with distractions, if they were on those kiddie leashes they'd purposefully tangle themselves or run opposite directions... Nightmares, lol.

I definitely want a boy though! I've always wanted an older brother, so my "thing" is I want two older boys, and then a baby girl. But I'd be happy with whatever! I'm also kinda wanting a girl just because of all the cute things. Dresses, lace, frills, bows... Yep, I'd probably go a little overboard.

I want a boy just because I already have a girl and would love to have both but I would also love to have a little girly! I kinda feel in my gut that I'm having a girl so I'm kind of preparing for that lol

I have a gut feeling im having a boy but i kinda wanna have a girl :p

Pretty good you want both really, as whatever it turns out to be, you will be happy :) I was so sure my first was a boy, when I found out I was having a girl it took me by surprise. Still I very quickly got excited and I'm so glad I had my baby girl first :)

I needed my LO to be a boy, and we didn't find out so it was a long wait, but I'd have been gutted if he was a girl, I now know though that if he was a girl I'd of loved him all the same, I think having a preference happens to everyone, but you'll love your baby no matter what :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->