Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Hi ladies, af got me today so I'm out for December and ready to join this January thread! Emilie please put me down for the 15th, thanks!

Cd10..time to start poas! I usually use the ic opk's but I sprung for the clear blue yesterday. I am so nervous about missing that surge and wasting our first IUI. Let the games begin!!

Do you have a date you want me to put you down for.

Hi! :wave: I just moved on over here from NTNP threads, I am due to test around the 4th :)

I will be joining from December. If my cycle is 35 days this month I will be testing late in January.
I have a GP appointment on 30th Dec to chat about my PCOS and anovulation this cycle. Maybe I'll get some help with ovulation in January. Xx

I will be joining from December. If my cycle is 35 days this month I will be testing late in January.
I have a GP appointment on 30th Dec to chat about my PCOS and anovulation this cycle. Maybe I'll get some help with ovulation in January. Xx

Have you tried red clover blossom. I take the pill form but my doctor told me about it. You start taking it on cd 1 I don't always ovulate because of my pcos and endometriosis. This is my first month on it ovulated on cd 7. But I love it so far.

Have you tried red clover blossom. I take the pill form but my doctor told me about it. You start taking it on cd 1 I don't always ovulate because of my pcos and endometriosis. This is my first month on it ovulated on cd 7. But I love it so far.

I might try that. Thanks for the info, I'll google it and try and source some. It would be nice to ovulate so that we might be in with a chance! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy BDing for fun. But wouldn't it be nice for it to be fruitful! :) xx

I might try that. Thanks for the info, I'll google it and try and source some. It would be nice to ovulate so that we might be in with a chance! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy BDing for fun. But wouldn't it be nice for it to be fruitful! :) xx
I would like to go back to just bding just for fun. I am tired of trying to get pregnant but in the end it will be worth all of this. Lol

I would like to go back to just bding just for fun. I am tired of trying to get pregnant but in the end it will be worth all of this. Lol

I fully agree with this, sometimes we get so caught up on just the goal of having a baby that we lose the joy in just being with our partner. Sometimes it's easier said then done when e really really want something but it's important to make sure that it doesn't become the only purpose.

I'm suppose to O this week, haven't seen a reading on the op yet but one day at a time.

I fully agree with this, sometimes we get so caught up on just the goal of having a baby that we lose the joy in just being with our partner. Sometimes it's easier said then done when e really really want something but it's important to make sure that it doesn't become the only purpose.

I'm suppose to O this week, haven't seen a reading on the op yet but one day at a time.

I doesn't become our only purpose thankfully. It just sucks that I bd at least every other day and I am not pregnant. I am definitely getting frustrated.

Testing around 1-14, may change after confirmation of O. I'm going to add a link to your thread onto mine Emilie. Thanks . :hugs:

currently in TWW, such a hard time! I hope it passes soon. In the mean time, I am taking folic acid and hoping that helps, because admittedly, I'm not as active as I should be, and don't eat as well either :blush:

L&K - don't worry about it, I eat horribly and barely exercise beyond walking around the grocery store. I take Vitamin C for immune support (and cm), a Vitamin B complex for metabolism support and energy, Omega-3 because I can't stand seafood, EPO for pms (and cm), and a complete pre-natal with DHA and folic acid.

CD3 for me, medium flow, and CRAMPING like a mf (pardon my French, as the saying goes. lol)

Today is cd10 for me and time to start opks! Feeling really hopeful about this cycle being the one! This is my 4th cycle ttc :wave:

Hi everyone,

TWW is making me mental and snappy. My temps have me discouraged today, down several points from the peak (WHY?). Dr. Google tells me this may be a secondary estrogen surge, but I am not certain. 12-31/1-1 can't come soon enough!!

Hoping for everything good for all of the women of BnB!!

Today is cd10 for me and time to start opks! Feeling really hopeful about this cycle being the one! This is my 4th cycle ttc :wave:

Hi Malia, have you used opk before? Our cycles sound similar. When do you typically get a +ve o the opk? Day 15 or so?

Hi everyone,

TWW is making me mental and snappy. My temps have me discouraged today, down several points from the peak (WHY?). Dr. Google tells me this may be a secondary estrogen surge, but I am not certain. 12-31/1-1 can't come soon enough!!

Hoping for everything good for all of the women of BnB!!

NikkChikk temps can fluctuate for so many diff reasons. they can vary by time of day, diet, type of day you had, amount of sleep etc. I wouldn't worry too much about it. See what they next day's temps are like. :flower:

Hi Malia, have you used opk before? Our cycles sound similar. When do you typically get a +ve o the opk? Day 15 or so?

Anywhere from day 15-19, I have a 28-30 day cycle with a 10-11 day luteal phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->