Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Girly that test looks strange with a line running the other way? I almost see a hint of a line near the bottom.

Michelle that sounds strange to get a positive but have milky CM. I'd still baby dance to increase my odds though :winkwink:

I'm starting to break down in my resolve to not test today......

Girly that test looks strange with a line running the other way? I almost see a hint of a line near the bottom.

Michelle that sounds strange to get a positive but have milky CM. I'd still baby dance to increase my odds though :winkwink:

I'm starting to break down in my resolve to not test today......

Thanks, I'm thinking the same thing! :)

Well I broke down and tested and it was stark white. I'm only 9dpo so I have no idea why I'd do that to myself. I hate those tests, I just forgot how much :nope:

Anyone else symptom spotting?

Jessesgirl29- omg yes I am symptom spotting so bad.
4dpo and already I've diagnosed myself with sore boobs (probably from poking them to see if they are sore), fatigue (took a nice nap today), very mild cramps, and spotting....

I always spot pre AF for a week... AF due 1/4... So I'm not very optimistic about this cycle, but with my last baby, I did spot up until my BFP so you never know!!!

What about you??

Oh, me! me! At least, I'm trying to wait until Dec.31 or Jan. 1 to test, even though it's already CD29, because I don't know when I o'ed/when to expect AF, just that my symptoms for a while have definitely been post-ovulation/PMS. AF could come today, for all I know (please don't AF!). I'm really hoping that I ovulated early or late and our infrequent BDing caught it... I was out of town then pretty sick for quite a bit of this cycle :-/. If I don't get a BFP then, I'll just keep hoping 2015 is our year!

Well I tested Christmas Eve before I started drinking and definite BFN. So disappointed, because from symptoms I thought I'd ovulated a couple days before day 16, but obviously not. I'm beginning to think I haven't even ovulated at all this cycle. :-(

Symptom spotting like nuts. I've had insomnia for the first time since I've had my son (always had it when pregnant) as well as my first nightmares two nights in a row (also happened when pregnant). It's hard because I've been tired and sick feeling at times but it's the holidays so I'm not eating well and have food and drinks with dairy that can sometimes leave me not feeling well. Starting today my bloat is crazy and I'm starting to feel a mild cramping feeling.
I had a breakdown the other day which is why my partner went out and got tests because he stood flabbergasted as I had a crying moment over a sewing project, yet again, could be the holidays.
Also (last one, see how nuts I'm getting?) I've been having feelings of worry that everyone is 'okay'. Asking my OH to drive carefully, checking on my son while he sleeps. It sounds strange but the entire time I was pregnant before I was very Momma Bear and paranoid about everyone being okay.

:wacko::wacko::wacko: Wacko over here!!!

I am sorry I haven't been keeping up as much I promise I will keep up as soon as I start feeling better.

Arghhh hate my stupid body.

Started bleeding yesterday so thought great here is AF. 4/5 days early but here she is (very unusual to only have a 9 day LP as it is normally 14 for me). But after seeing the bleeding in the morning when I wiped there was nothing else for ages. Then after lunch there was a bit more when I wiped. Then when I went again only when I wiped (hand a panty liner in the whole time but nothing). Then I put a tampon in but when I took it out 2/3 hours later it didn't have much of anything on it at all, a bit brown and couple pink spots but mainly White still. So went to bed and this morning more when I wiped but only once and gone back to check a few times and nothing more.

This is the lightest period I have ever had!!

My temp is above coverline but did drop a bit this morning.

Usually my boobs stop hurting when I get AF but they still are really really sore even walking when I don't have a bra on the hurt.

I took a cheapie morrisons test yday avo but negative and took one this morning and still negative.

I had such a vivid dream last night about being pregnant arghhhh. Hate my body xx

Could it be inplantation bleeding? It will take a few days for hCG to show in a test if it is. Test in a couple of days and you may be surprised. FX'd. Xx

I really pray it is but I think there is too much blood. There isn't enough to be full on flow but it is more than 1 or two little spots. This will be the second day so I guess I will see if it stops today or not xx

I am having a similar issue-- spotting started yesterday, usually it's a week before AF... But I really wasn't expecting it this time!

I just feel like she's coming... Uterus feels heavy, the spotting is only when I check my cervix and when I do it's red/brown.... But I have my baby, so I'll just be greateful and move onto next month. I will definitely do OPKs next month!!!

Ladies I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's implantation bleeding.

You are never out until the full on witch comes :hugs:

I put a tampon in for 4 hours and when I took it out was light brown, no red this time and defo not full. Left a panty liner in and will see what happens x

Girly: did you know that Implant spotting is mild spotting, but IB is light bleeding and can go on for a couple days? This could be implantation, and I'm praying it is for you. FX

congrats new bfps, sorry to those who are confused, GL next month for those who are out.

AFM cd7 and the :witch: has left. OPK's and HPT's due on Monday, preseed already here (and marathon begun) and taking vitamins regularly.. Feeling very confident this month, as periods before and between boys were 6-7days.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Okay- I'm officially calling my boobs sore to touch on the sides and DH says my nips look a little darker haha fxxxxxxx

I test jan 1st!!! Going crazy already!!!! Fingers crossed!! Good luck ladies my son turns one jan 7th and I have a pretty fun way to tell our families at his bday party so hope we have good news to share :)

looks like we will be testing the same day!!!!! Hoping we both get our bfp"s

Please put me on for January 2nd and I'll likely test till I have no more pee sticks or until af comes, I'm hoping no for AF but we'll see... This is the first cycle I've actively used OPKs and charted together and also the first time I've officially gotten a solid line on any of my fertility friend attempts.

AFM symptoms so far are: Gas, flatulence, sore nips and boobs, darker areolas and a bit of bloating...

Hi ladies, i'll be testing around Jan 4th. By my estimations i'm 7DPO today (so ignore ticker, I ov'd earlier than predicated). Had very achey boobs for a few days, pinching in my groin area on both sides today, pressure and pain in foof (which normally happens day before AF), and mild back ache. Fingers crossed for us all xx

According to FF if you didn't actually need a panty liner then it's just spotting. FX for IB!!!

AFM
I can't stop looking at my chart. It's so pretty! This is my first month doing vaginal BBT and it's so much easier and more stable!!! I realized last month that whenever I wake I up, I subconsciously yawn. Every. Single. Time. I think that was really throwing off my temps and giving me rocky mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->