Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Emilie, do you already have donor stuff worked out? Will that start this next cycle? I agree. It's hard watching everyone around you get pregnant. :-(

I will start next the cycle with the donor. But I just need this cycle to end. I think it is off because of my miscarriage in December.

Hi All, I'm back, January was a really rough month for me so I took a break from posting anywhere, I'm back in the saddle though, I just had my AF on the 12th so I'm waiting to O now

Hi All, I'm back, January was a really rough month for me so I took a break from posting anywhere, I'm back in the saddle though, I just had my AF on the 12th so I'm waiting to O now

I know what you mean about being rough. I am still waiting for af to happen.

Congrats, Dreamer!

Sweetmama and Emilie, I'm sorry it's been rough. *Hugs* to both of you. I'm not really posting much as I'm on hold from TTC for awhile. Starting a medication that I can't be pg on, and will on that for a while for a non-related issue, so that makes it certain that I won't be TTCing for a bit. But I am still lurking. :) Wishing you ladies the best for next o-time.

January is a rough month for me because it's my daughters angelversary month so I get depressed during January

Congrats, Dreamer!

Sweetmama and Emilie, I'm sorry it's been rough. *Hugs* to both of you. I'm not really posting much as I'm on hold from TTC for awhile. Starting a medication that I can't be pg on, and will on that for a while for a non-related issue, so that makes it certain that I won't be TTCing for a bit. But I am still lurking. :) Wishing you ladies the best for next o-time.

Aww I went on one recently that I couldn't get while on it. Then had an allergic reaction to it and decided not to try a different medicine. So I am back to trying well after af comes....

Congrats, Dreamer!

Aww I went on one recently that I couldn't get while on it. Then had an allergic reaction to it and decided not to try a different medicine. So I am back to trying well after af comes....

Hopefully the witch comes soon it would be nice to get back on track for you!

Congrats, Dreamer!

Hopefully the witch comes soon it would be nice to get back on track for you!

It has been 6 weeks since the miscarriage. It has never take this long after a miscarriage for af to come for me.

Is it possible you were pregnant with twins and still could be?

Have any of you ladies moved over to feb/March threads yet? I have moved into the February one and it looks more than likely I'll be moving into March too. Xx

Yeah - I moved on to the feb thread.....and now I'm on the march threads too.....

I've seen you post bluefish. I don't post much as I find TTC quite a difficult journey at times but I read every day. I am just waiting on AF and my fertility appointment in 6 days to see where we are headed next.
I have PCOS and hubby has 0% morpholohy so I'm not sure we will be offered any help. I try and stay optimistic but it's hard. :-( xx

I've seen you post bluefish. I don't post much as I find TTC quite a difficult journey at times but I read every day. I am just waiting on AF and my fertility appointment in 6 days to see where we are headed next.
I have PCOS and hubby has 0% morpholohy so I'm not sure we will be offered any help. I try and stay optimistic but it's hard. :-( xx

Nope haven't moved over yet. Can you post links?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->