Anyone in Derbyshire?????

Holpop

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new & thought i'd see if there is anyone from Derbyshire on here. I'm TTC & i'd be great to hear from other people doing the whole 'getting excited but keeping it quiet business'. It'd also be great to hear from Mums-to-Be, Mums & anyone else who's on this site in the Derbyshire area, x

Hi, I'm not TTC as i've just had a baby..i'm from Derby too
Anytime you wanted to chat maybe i'm happy too x

Congratulations on your little one's arrival! How old is he/she & what's his/her name? I hope you're both doing well & that you're enjoying being a Mummy! It's great to see that someone else on here's in the area - I was beginning to think that Derbyshire was having a drought!

Hi Holpop
I'm in Derbyshire too. I'm 7 weeks preggo with my first baby. Recently married and very excited about our little bubba x

oohhh mememe - South Derbyshire

My twins are nearly ten months (how did THAT happen lol) xxxxx

There are a few of us. I was starting to think Derbyshire was a one-off! Congratulations New Bride - i'm excited for you! Vicky - your twins are proper cuties! Ebony & GemLou - hi to you too! x

Hi Kimboowee, whereabouts are you? Your little one looks gorgeous by the way! I see that you've got a bun cooking too - how long have you got to go? x

Where abouts are you? :wave:

I'm near Belper.

Hi, i'm near Ashbourne so not far. Tom's a cutie & i'm loving his glasses!!! x

Thanks, there's his grandma's :lol:

If there's enough of us, we should get a meet going =)

Hey! I live in Leicester but I spend a lot of time at my mum's in Ripley.

Hi Jellyt! Ripley's great & Leicester isn't far - the more the merrier! There are a few of us GemLou so a meet could look promising. Anyone else out there in Derbyshire?

I am just outside Burton on Trent would deffo be up for a meet xxx

Hi, im from Ripley! and only found out i was pregnant a few weeks ago after trying for 6 months! wud be lovely to chat to some people who live fairly close! :) xx

Hi Vicky - Burton on Trent is just down the road. It's looking like we might be able to sort a meet. How about the New Year for everyone who's interested? Congratulations Twilighter - that's lovely news & i'm excited for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->