Anyone in New Zealand?

angelbabymum

mummy to two angels
Reaction score
Hi,

I've just joined.

I'm from the UK and have lived in New Zealand for almost 5 years.

Im in NZ!!! :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Just reviving the thread to ask if there are any more NZers here? :)

I'm from New Zealand. Living in the UK atm, moving back next year :happydance:

We are from Wellington

ME mE ME im from NZ, Taranaki to be exact :):) how are you all surviving the dramatic temp drop i hope hehehe :)

These more Kiwi's here than I thought :)

I want to be in New Zealand! Hoping to move to Wellington for a year (maybe more if I like it!) in January '13.

I want to be in New Zealand! Hoping to move to Wellington for a year (maybe more if I like it!) in January '13.

Really?? Awesome why have you chosen wellington? you will love it :) i work with a guy from ireland its a place i would love to visit oneday:)

Wellington is an amazing place, you'll love it :) We are moving back next April, can't wait!!

Reviving thread again! I'm from NZ!

Where do you ladies get your pregnancy tests from? Is there a decent cheap supplier around? Or are you all just using pharmacies or baby4you.co.nz?

I usually look for the ones that are 3 in a pack on sale. Can generally get them for $11-12 or so. I was looking at Baby4You but didn't want to buy 40 of them, even it was $50 for 40. I see them at the online pharmacies for cheap sometimes as well.

I know! 40 seems a bit extreme. I could test every day for the 2ww for a few months haha.

Thanks for your reply :)

I'm from NZ (Rotorua) But live in the states now :thumbup:

I know! 40 seems a bit extreme. I could test every day for the 2ww for a few months haha.

POAS addict here so i brought the bulk box from Baby4 you, she is a great person to deal with i get my OPKs off her as well :)

Goodluck everyone :)

POAS addict here so i brought the bulk box from Baby4 you, she is a great person to deal with i get my OPKs off her as well :)

Goodluck everyone :)

Yeah I was saying it was cost effective to my DH but he was worried I would become and addict. Just seems sooo much cheaper! Might consider it when I go through the last three in my house.

Lets hope August is my month so I don't need to worry about getting the bulk box! :D

hahaha maby you could go half with someone? you do become a POAS addict hahaha thats what has happened to me lol. how are you all today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->