Anyone in New Zealand?

I definitely think I would!!

I was about to complain about the long wait until I O - but then I saw your ticker and you are even further away so I won't!!

This is my first month temping as well - so hopefully that helps me pinpoint exactly when I O'd. Previous months are all based on CM but would be nice to have the temp to definitely say when it happened.

How you doing?! :)

im good aye yeah its ok you can rant thats fine with me i do its just something us woman do (i think men are worse) lol, i started temping last cycle and was awesome i also use fertility friend :) do you use opks? they are fun and a good way to feed the addiction hahaha. im not too far away from O :)
Sorry where in NZ are you? also i used to have a 28 day cycle but i had a MC in feb 2010 and ever since then ive been all over the place but the last few months my body has settled down and now im into a 34-38 day cycle it sux really. **rant over** haha

Hahaha I'm all about ranting!

I do use opks but I never seem to get the surge to show up. Just those faint lines (because we always have a certain amount of LH in our systems). So they aren't very effective for me. Probaby stop using them after this month if I don't get a surge.

I'm very curious to see what the temping shows this cycle!

I'm in Welly. You?

Im in New Plymouth :)
Yeah mine are always faint but when i surge they get darker i test 2 times a day when i think im getting close to O :)

I think mine get marginally darker but they are still really faint. That's why I'm hoping temping can tell me if when it actually happened, then I can see if the rest of of my body signs match up (CM etc).

Ahhh so hoping August is my month!!

How long have you been trying?

this is our 2nd cycle activly trying before we were NTNP i really hope Aug is my month too i really really want this :) what about you how long have you been trying??

Went off the pill in March after we got married. First few months were NTNP just because we didn't know the timing and such. We have probably been trying properly since June.

I know there are people out there you have been trying for years and I hate to complain, but I don't think I could do years of this...

OMG me 2!!! i would wear myself down, but what else can ya do i guess, i hope i get my BFP this cycle i dont wanna chart and OPK for years lol, OH gets annoyed with my thermometer coz it beeps when i turn it on and it beeps once it has finished reading hahaha its really quiet, but 1st thing in the morning everything is loud lol.

How you doing today?!

I'm in the 2ww and hoping for the best!

im good getting my LH surge actually i think im gunna O 2morrow. if now now lol. hows the 2WW going for you??

Hope you are getting plenty of bding in ;)

It's going ok. Yesterday I had some scant brown spotting and still having a little today. Hoping it's implantation. I have really regular cycles and never have spotting or breakthrough bleeding apart from 1-2 days before AF.

So not sure what's going on at the mo :shrug:

Hi ladies. Just wanted to say good luck with your 2ww, that wait is awful, but eventually it happens! We had to wait 9 months, 6 months and 11 months for our babies but it is so worth it

Thanks BradysMum! Nice to know it sometimes takes a while to achieve your dreams, but so worth it in the end!!

:D

Heya!

Well my temps are still up at 11dpo but have had spotting since 7dpo. So not sure what is going on.

How you doing?! Get lots of bding in? ;)

Sure did i had positive opk thursday friday and sat and then neg on sunday we bd thursday night and sat night so im hoping i covered all the bases lol. have you tested yet?

Hope you caught the eggy! :)

Got a BFN yesterday. Waiting until the 19th before testing again!

im gunna try and hold out till at least next week lol. shouldnt be too hard am so busy at work i hardly have time to think of myself

Lucky! I'm having a bit of a lull at work that I have far too much time to think about TTC!

lol, i cant wait to see what happens with us both, hows welly COLD!!! brrr looked like a winter wonderland down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->