Anyone in their 20's and due July/august 2012 time?

Srushton

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm 24 And this is my first pregnancy.
I have a few people in my area (Surrey, London) that are pregnant but are way ahead of me in the 2nd trimester. I would really like a bump buddy who I'm able to talk to about what is happening now instead of (oh I remember that, or I don't think that happened to me). I would prefer someone that is a similar age to me and preferably their first. Haha I sound so picky but first time pregnancies are so different to an additional one.

Hey I'm 22 with first baby due 31st July and I live just down the road in Sussex :)

Xx

Hi, I'm 27 pregnant with my first baby and I am due on the 2nd August 12. I have my first scan next week. yeay. xx

I am 24 and first time pregnant, baby due Aug 19th :)

Hey girl I am 25 and pregnant with my first my due date is Aug 2. I live in the US though.

i'm 27 and due on the 21st of August!

26! 1st baby is due Aug. 26th (Tentatively anyways..1st doctor's appointment isn't until Feb.3)

Hello! I'm 25 and my first baby is due around July 28th.

Hi, I'm 27 pregnant with my first baby and I am due on the 2nd August 12. I have my first scan next week. yeay. xx

That is my due date also!!! We are right there with each other!!! Are you as excited as I am that our baby's went from an Olive to a Prune today?!? LOL :haha: :haha:

24, due in july! does anyone have a bump yet??? nothing here :(

I'm 26 and my first is due on August 7th :) Don't feel old enough to be married with kids already :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->